Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: NTN Korea -

AVF Regular

NTN Korea -

Korean Government Agencies Urged to Enforce on Tobacco Nicotine Tax Evasion and Consumer Fraud
    https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...mer-Fraud.html

6 AMAZING FOODS WILL FLUSH OUT NICOTINE FROM YOUR BODY

6 AMAZING FOODS WILL FLUSH OUT NICOTINE FROM YOUR BODY | NEATBUZZ.COM

Big Tobacco Wants to Teach Cigarette Users How to Vape

Vaping: British American Tobacco Opens Vape Store in Milan

Link broken on korea

here is full story
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/korean-government-agencies-urged-enforce-220000829.html

SAN DIEGO, Nov. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Next Generation Labs ('NGL') the only global manufacturer of patented synthetic molecular nicotine for use in the vape and e-cigarette industry has been fighting a prolonged commercial battle in South Korea with tobacco nicotine manufacturers and importers from China. These manufacturers have and continue to mis-sell and mis-declare the tobacco-derived origins of the nicotine they are selling to unsuspecting vape retailers and vape consumers in Korea.
    For the sake of the legitimate nicotine trade, and to protect consumer interest, the CEO of Next Generation Labs, Vincent Schuman, calls on Korean Customs, Tax and Consumer Protection officials to investigate and close-down companies “that are blatantly breaking the new tax laws and misleading unsuspecting consumers.
    Schuman adds, "Since the new tax on nicotine made from tobacco leaves was introduced, a number of unscrupulous Chinese importers initially mis-represented their nicotine as wholly synthetic. After tests proved their nicotine was in fact derived from tobacco, these importers immediately began claiming that their product was now only made from the roots and stalks of the tobacco plant and therefore not subject to the new tax."
    The claim that nicotine made from tobacco can be specifically isolated from just the roots and stalks of the plant is simply preposterous," said Schuman. As industry experts will validate, there is so little nicotine in the roots and stalk of the tobacco plant, that huge tonnage of plant material would be required to produce the quantity of nicotine usually found in the leaf. Additionally, it is simply impossible to process the stalk, stem or root of the tobacco plant without also including residual leaf particles and cells in the first stage processing for nicotine extraction.
    "In order for legitimate traders to survive, and in order to keep consumers fairly informed, these false and misleading claims need to be immediately and fully investigated by Korean Customs agents, the Consumer Protection authorities, the Ministry of Agriculture and by the Ministry of Finance," concludes Schuman.
    This is a pivotal moment for Korea to appropriately regulate the vape market, especially given the recent legislative initiative to protect consumer interests. It would be a great disappointment to companies that are striving to abide by new tax laws and deliver quality products to consumers to ignore these tax evading tactics and false claims.
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 06-12-16 at 10:31 AM.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Interesting.....I wonder which Chinese Nic manufacturers is he referring to?

AVF Regular
    Even if i was going to consider a BAT vape product (spoiler: i never fucking will), who would want to use a product called Vype. Fucking tryhard name for starters.

"Vape pens" should just fucking die, i hated them even before i saw Leonard Di Capaccino with one

Even worse...go to the vype website...and look upon something called The Pebble, are they fucking joking...who is going to walk around putting that in their gob?
    It looks like something a lady might put in their lady area for enjoyment...theres even a guys hand in a V formation with it in the middle suggesting thats where it goes....you ladies take your nic anyway you like, im not here to judge...
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Even if i was going to consider a BAT vape product (spoiler: i never fucking will), who would want to use a product called Vype. Fucking tryhard name for starters.

"Vape pens" should just fucking die, i hated them even before i saw Leonard Di Capaccino with one

Even worse...go to the vype website...and look upon something called The Pebble, are they fucking joking...who is going to walk around putting that in their gob?
    It looks like something a lady might put in their lady area for enjoyment...theres even a guys hand in a V formation with it in the middle suggesting thats where it goes....you ladies take your nic anyway you like, im not here to judge...
    Have a look at the pods for that pebble too. Five flavours, one is only only available in 6mg/ml, two are only available in 18mg/ml, and the last two are available in 0,6 and 18mg/ml. Where's 12mg/ml, which should be available in all flavours. I seriously doubt that 6mg/ml on that device will satisfy any smoker...
    stylemessiah likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.