Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Couple more articles - some good ones too!

AVF Regular
    There are a heap of vape ettiquette articles floating around today - apparently etiquette 'experts' have released a guide ... I dont expect too much else today on vaping- but who knows? The media is a fickle mistress

The polite vaping guide - the dos and don'ts of electronic cigarette smoking - Mirror Online

How to be polite when vaping - the ten dos and don'ts of e-cigarettes smoking | Kent Live
    Wombats1 and Cat like this.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?
    If most of the vaping community is ignored- who do the NNA AU really represent?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    There are a heap of vape ettiquette articles floating around today - apparently etiquette 'experts' have released a guide ... I dont expect too much else today on vaping- but who knows? The media is a fickle mistress

The polite vaping guide - the dos and don'ts of electronic cigarette smoking - Mirror Online

How to be polite when vaping - the ten dos and don'ts of e-cigarettes smoking | Kent Live
    Mostly a clickbait article. Society sets the dos and don'ts, not sociologists. For example in China if you go to a new years celebration they will give you a packet of cigarettes, or expect you to front up with one. That may be changing now, but I haven't heard about it.

Some of the stuff is obvious - lifts and restaurants. It's the hard stuff that people are going to have trouble with though.

For example the reason for not stealth vaping - not exhaling ANY vapour - is that you might get caught. That's back asswards and I suggest using a vape like an inhaler in a public space will be acceptable once people understand it but we are a long way off society establishing those kinds of rules.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 18-03-17 at 09:52 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    This looks interesting:
    UL Announces Certification for Electronic Cigarettes
    "UL has been evaluating, testing and certifying portable battery powered devices, including battery cells, modules, packs, chargers and power supplies for many years,"

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire
    Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post

I noticed the bit about the vape film on the windscreen of my car a few days ago. Though I don't vape whilst driving, I do vape at traffic lights and before I get out of the car, so I will be making sure I blow it out the window a lot more now, so long as it doesn't affect anyone else.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Go Matt !!!
    Fatman likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire
    Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617