Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Has any one got any news as to what is happening with the NNA ?

AVF Regular
    Think what you want-I just happen to have an alternative view.. should I keep silent so others are not offended or hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    Thanks RATM, you are so kind, I need someone like you to help me think without prejudice.

MY bad!
    1ynne and emu like this.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?
    If most of the vaping community is ignored- who do the NNA AU really represent?

AVF Regular
    Thanks again, I am glad that you at least allow me to think for myself as that is a rare thing these days.

Personally I don't care much either way how people entertain themselves, but to be honest I sort of become entertained about peoples methods of self entertainment.

I would actually like you to visit me and we could have a chat over a cup of coffee or some such thing as I am sure we could probably get on well together.

Peace.

AVF Regular
    Each to their own but am a strong believer in action/ reaction as well as accountability and transparency, standing up for what you believe in yada yada

I suppose entertainment is what you believe it is - for some entertainment might be opening the papers to the refugee thing, or poor bashing etc and other stuff actually which affects real people in real life with real world consequences and then clicking like on some silly data gathering website

Each to thier own - but action and reaction is I think a real and expected thing

Christian I have been reading your posts for a very long time now and its true I disagree with some of what you say - but like some dead philosopher said-I will defend to the death your right to say it ...

I reckon that despite some of our differences you are a bit of alright too

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian R View Post
    Thanks again, I am glad that you at least allow me to think for myself as that is a rare thing these days.

Personally I don't care much either way how people entertain themselves, but to be honest I sort of become entertained about peoples methods of self entertainment.

I would actually like you to visit me and we could have a chat over a cup of coffee or some such thing as I am sure we could probably get on well together.

Peace.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?

AVF Regular
    Yep, cheers RATM.

AVF Regular
    Copy & pasted from another site.........

A small update for information purposes.

The New Nicotine Alliance Australia's application to the TGA is currently being considered and we expect an interim decision published on the TGA website on the 2nd February. We don't believe we'll hear anything until then.

The time frame going forward is below....

2nd Feb - Delegates Interim Decision published and invitation for those that have submitted to further submit.
    16th Feb - Further submissions on Interim Decision close
    23rd Mar - Final decision of the Delegate published.
    1st Jun - Change to the SUSMP effective date if any change is made by the Delegate.
    Vaporific, AllyP and rockmoose like this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Fixed it for you christian...
    This gif is making my skin crawl, though strangely, I am laughing at the same time.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    This gif is making my skin crawl, though strangely, I am laughing at the same time.
    Does that mean you don't want me to bring my detachable penis around for our playdate?
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Oh gawd that takes me centuries back to this song

AVF Regular
    Oh gawd that takes me centuries back to this song

Twas a great time, wasn't it? This wasn't really one of the musical highlights though, with Pearl Jam, Nirvana and the rest of the grunge masters ruling the airwaves.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Fixed it for you christian...
    because this... needs to be more than liked

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast