Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Male sperm affected by certain flavours?

LNB
    AVF Regular
    They are all dubbed in english mate so no need to read subtitles...
    merexy and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    They are all dubbed in english mate so no need to read subtitles...
    I like that you pretend the dialogue was important
    merexy likes this.
    "You're worse than Hitler and Stalin's love child, worse than a Pol Pot x Donald Trump hybrid, worse than Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" - Ducky
    Goat Suckler of Bowral
    CSCVP - Certifiable Single Coil Vaping Professional
    Proud MOOFTA - Member of the Order Of Fraternal TreeBox Afficianados - "We've always got wood."

I hate to advocate aspergers, decaf, croissants, kittens or
    Fender Stratocasters to anyone, but they've always worked for me

- Adrian M. Miller

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Oh its very important.....
    merexy, CCVaper and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Well done style derailing another thread with his smut
    "His" smut? I will have you not know that I am fully qualified to be as smutty as Adrian provokes me to.

Adrian can`t help himself, next thing he`ll go on about some deceased actress he gets excited about...
    stylemessiah and Cat like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Lol...3 pages on reach arounds....thought I'd stumbled into grinder for a minute
    CCVaper and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    What's 'grinder'?

'A' grinder is a device that moves an abrasive at speed in order to remove excess metal, usually of a stone type material and at a rather high speed.

Does this 'grinder' move the 'stones' around to remove excess 'wood' or something? That doesn't sound terribly pleasant to me if I'm being honest, but whatever you folks might do in your own boudoir with mutual consent is none of my concern but do please leave me out of it.

As for the OP, does the cinnamon make the little wrigglers choke like those fools attempting the cinnamon challenge?

Stu.

AVF Regular
    "You're worse than Hitler and Stalin's love child, worse than a Pol Pot x Donald Trump hybrid, worse than Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day" - Ducky
    Goat Suckler of Bowral
    CSCVP - Certifiable Single Coil Vaping Professional
    Proud MOOFTA - Member of the Order Of Fraternal TreeBox Afficianados - "We've always got wood."

I hate to advocate aspergers, decaf, croissants, kittens or
    Fender Stratocasters to anyone, but they've always worked for me

- Adrian M. Miller

AVF Regular
    Been wondering about this a little and did a little reading and found out that cinnamon in particular is recommended to males with low sperm counts to raise their levels. Some are saying that there is a difference between using low cost cinnamon vs high cost cinnamon (There are a few different types) and the studies I had read all complain that there is not enough info on cinnamon

Now not saying that cinnamon should be inhaled - but rather I find it interesting that while ingesting it orally (eating it) is supposed to raise sperm - people are saying that vaping it lowers sperm counts - So if there is an issue/ discrepancy with this - who is to say that there is not an issue with all extracted flavours in the same way?

So eating some of these flavours are supposed to have no issue and even have beneficial issue- but vaping the same is bad? How does that even happen? during manufacture? Is there an issue with all the flavorings and should they be banned or reviewed for general consumption?

It all just very curious

Quote Originally Posted by Wirraway View Post
    Reported on BBC news last night that certain flavours
    Effect male sperm.
    Two mentioned were Cinnamon and Bubblegum.
    emu likes this.
    How can the NNA AU claim to represent vapers if they don't bother to talk to all of them?
    If they dont talk and listen to the whole vaping community, how can they know what vapers want or need?
    If most of the vaping community is ignored- who do the NNA AU really represent?

emu
    AVF Regular
    Good point Rebelagainstthemachine, the ties between media and government are to strong for me to believe anything unless I see proof with my own eye's, can't trust anyone these day's.

Gee your name is long to type lol

AVF Regular
    I wished i vaped those flavours 13 years ago

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

please don't be angry, it may be halmful for your healthy. Best chinglish updated

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast