Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Australians Banned from importing nic from Poland

emu
    AVF Regular

Australians Banned from importing nic from Poland

Our wonderful Government has closed down our access to nicotine from Poland, if you have been getting your nic from that country then this is bad news.

I questioned the supplier ( Molin Shop ) and they told me it is now Officially forbidden to send nicotine to Australia.

Seems Our Government has backdoored us without notice.

Thanks for nothing Australian Government.....

Vapergeddon is near

flyingfox12 likes this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Regular
    Did you ask them what official cirrespondance they have from gov sources to backup therir interpretstion.
    emu likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Did you ask them what official cirrespondance they have from gov sources to backup therir interpretstion.
    Yep, could just be them being nervous about sending it. We've had problems with various suppliers over the years taking the S7 prohibited poisons rulling literally and not understanding the personal importation rule. It's one of those weird situations where it's stated that it's not allowed, but it is within certain limits.

I think we'll see enforcement at home before this kind of thing becomes a reality.

Emu, send them a copy of the personal importation scheme and tell them we've been importing it just fine for years.
    AllyP, eLicky and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yep, could just be them being nervous about sending it. We've had problems with various suppliers over the years taking the S7 prohibited poisons rulling literally and not understanding the personal importation rule. It's one of those weird situations where it's stated that it's not allowed, but it is within certain limits.

I think we'll see enforcement at home before this kind of thing becomes a reality.

Emu, send them a copy of the personal importation scheme and tell them we've been importing it just fine for years.
    I've been using them for a couple of years so they know that they have been sending nic to me and lots of others in Oz fab.

I'd be more than happy to send them a copy of the PIS, can you send it to me in a PM ?

AVF Regular
    They have a thread here so they know Australia has some wonderful crossover rules
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I'm on it Crisscross
    Crisscross likes this.

Super Moderator
    Perhaps the title should be .. A shop in Poland has decided not to send me nic .. as opposed to " the sky is falling "?

Noe, giruvian, Stomp and 6 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Just as an Aside ... I found this posted by Molinshop on a Finnish forum a year or so ago

"Hey beautiful Finland, just a little announcement

From time to time our customers ask us if we can ship high nicotine bases as a regular order. Unfortunately since we ship from Poland we have to follow the law here and it states that high nicotine base can only be shipped to a customer running registered business. There is another option though. Some time ago we established cooperation with UK store:

Vapesque - Vaping Supplies & E-Liquid In UK

They now stock our 72mg/ml bases and MOLIQs with international delivery:"

Could it be they are following Polish regs rather than an Aussie directive???
    Noe, CCVaper and AllyP like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Just as an Aside ... I found this posted by Molinshop on a Finnish forum a year or so ago

From time to time our customers ask us if we can ship high nicotine bases as a regular order. Unfortunately since we ship from Poland we have to follow the law here and it states that high nicotine base can only be shipped to a customer running registered business. There is another option though. Some time ago we established cooperation with UK store:

That makes more sense to me.
    AllyP and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

Just sent a please explain request, see what they say if they get back to me. Was gunna sign it "Pauline Hanson " but changed my mind .
    Danny76 and Cat like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast