Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Australia's looming e-cigarette ban robs smokers of a chance to quit

AVF Regular
    NIC will always be available. Our largest issue is it could be pushed so far underground that you'll end up at your local dealer who will ask "Whata ya want, Ice, crack, heroin, weed or nicotine?" Before the regulatory asshats finally get thier a into g and allow BT to sell it for $20/ml at the local servo in super weak cigalikes that don't bloody work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Well possibly true - have already chatted to random people over time who are not dealing but have bought like 20 and 30 litres of high lvl nicotine to stock up for any vapocalipse -

but the truth be known -Me thinks that is a hell of a lot of nic to stock up on for one or two people- so one way or another am sure that if we do per chance go vapocalipse - Some people may at some point want some of their money back maybe? Perhaps even with a little profit to the side?

Quote Originally Posted by ywfbi View Post
    NIC will always be available. Our largest issue is it could be pushed so far underground that you'll end up at your local dealer who will ask "Whata ya want, Ice, crack, heroin, weed or nicotine?" Before the regulatory asshats finally get thier a into g and allow BT to sell it for $20/ml at the local servo in super weak cigalikes that don't bloody work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    emu likes this.
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

"If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

AVF Regular
    Story has been picked up by The Age as well. Seems they can't decide if they are pro or anti vape.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Story has been picked up by The Age as well. Seems they can't decide if they are pro or anti vape.
    Probably just needed some content and Chimpman wanted too much money...

ETA: actually I think the body of evidence for vaping is starting to reach critical mass and they've realised they are starting to look pretty silly by only showing one side of the story. The fact that something that is a poke in the eye for the TGA is getting run time on mainstream media is fan-bloody-tastic.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 15-02-17 at 10:06 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Happy to bide my time for now.. but also happy to approach some good people about offsite storage
    Just in case... I vape in the shop so no doubt some rude prick could get snippy and think of ways to get back at us for calling out their behaviour if too much is written or read about it in redneck media.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Well possibly true - have already chatted to random people over time who are not dealing but have bought like 20 and 30 litres of high lvl nicotine to stock up for any vapocalipse -

but the truth be known -Me thinks that is a hell of a lot of nic to stock up on for one or two people- so one way or another am sure that if we do per chance go vapocalipse - Some people may at some point want some of their money back maybe? Perhaps even with a little profit to the side?
    30L of "higher lvl" nic ... makes 125L of 8mg/ml for each litre, so 3,750L of RTV liquid I use just over 1L/year, so about 3,000 years of supply Sounds like just a bit more than personal use to me, so I think "a little profit" might just be an understatement.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

There isn't enough room to list my gear

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    30L of "higher lvl" nic ... makes 125L of 8mg/ml for each litre, so 3,750L of RTV liquid I use just over 1L/year, so about 3,000 years of supply Sounds like just a bit more than personal use to me, so I think "a little profit" might just be an understatement.
    Divide that by 3 for those of us still using 24mg/ml & you still get around 1000 years worth of supply for 1 person, 100 years for 10 people & 10 years for 100 people.
    Quite a good little earner with long term potential.
    AllyP likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Probably just needed some content and Chimpman wanted too much money...

ETA: actually I think the body of evidence for vaping is starting to reach critical mass and they've realised they are starting to look pretty silly by only showing one side of the story. The fact that something that is a poke in the eye for the TGA is getting run time on mainstream media is fan-bloody-tastic.
    I just hope those responsible for the interim/final decision are seeing the stories.

I think the biggest issue for vaping is that previous research has compared ecigs to air (non smokers). If they actually did comparisons to smoking it would be hailed the best thing since sliced bread. Which fortunately has started hap penning.
    fabricator4, AllyP and ybnice like this.

AVF Regular
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Glad to see some respected people respond to the interim decision.
    fabricator4 likes this.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast