AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

UQLD Researchers Seeking participants for the International Tobacco and Vaping Policy

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but if not PLEASE do this survey?!

UQLD Researchers Seeking participants for the International Tobacco and Vaping Policy Survey.

Dr. Coral Gartner (Universiversity of Queensland) , Ron Borland and Hua Yong (Cancer Council Victoria) and other harm reduction advocates are seeking participants for the Australian component of 5 year International study of the effects of vaping as harm reduction and the effect of government policy on the accessibility and effectiveness of such harm reduction. The deadline for baseline participants is Oct 28, so please take the time to answer their survey found below. It is very comprehensive and takes a bit of time, but it is very important to get statistics on the number of folks benefitting from a better life after giving up smoking by using personal vaporisers or e-cigarettes!

Link to survey:

https://public-health.uq.edu.au/tobacco-harm-reduction

I hope as many of you do this survey as it's important for us Vapers AND it involves the Cancer Council for once who seem to be genuinely looking into it along with the University of Queensland.

Vape on!
    Miri
    Last edited by Fatman; 19-02-17 at 07:51 PM. Reason: direct Url inseted rather than vendor blog .
    Asmodus Plaque ❤️ & Freemax Starre Pure😍 Therion DNA 75- Smok TFV 8 Big Baby Beast, Uwell Crown 2 Tank;
    Hotcig R150 TC Mod-Abalone sides & Drip Tip. Smok TFV 8 Beast & Uwell Crown 2 Tank😍
    Smok G-Priv Touch Screen; Sigelei T200 Touch Screen.
    Tarot Pro; Landmark tanks by Kaees. Joyetech eGrip 11.
    Hubby has my other vaping devices.

AVF Regular
    bit late on that it closed 28 of oct last year
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    bit late on that it closed 28 of oct last year
    I don't think it's closed. Here's another link directly from the University of Queensland.

https://public-health.uq.edu.au/tobacco-harm-reduction

Plus, I just filled it out and it was accepted and they said they would contact me if they needed me.
    Last edited by Miri8; 19-02-17 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    Asmodus Plaque ❤️ & Freemax Starre Pure😍 Therion DNA 75- Smok TFV 8 Big Baby Beast, Uwell Crown 2 Tank;
    Hotcig R150 TC Mod-Abalone sides & Drip Tip. Smok TFV 8 Beast & Uwell Crown 2 Tank😍
    Smok G-Priv Touch Screen; Sigelei T200 Touch Screen.
    Tarot Pro; Landmark tanks by Kaees. Joyetech eGrip 11.
    Hubby has my other vaping devices.

AVF Regular
    The International Tobacco and Vaping Policy Survey

The baseline survey has now closed. The research team would like to thank everyone who enrolled in the study and completed the baseline survey.

The research will explore the impact of policies on tobacco use and vaping in four countries: the U.S., Canada, Australia and England. There is vigorous debate in public health communities and governments throughout the world about whether e-cigarettes will prove to have a net positive or negative impact on population health. This research is very important because many governments are currently developing regulations and policies about vaping.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.