Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: E-cigarettes will be legalised: NZ Government

AVF Regular

E-cigarettes will be legalised: NZ Government

Came across this.

E-cigarettes will be legalised: Government - National - NZ Herald News
    gert, Fatman, btobw and 8 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Finally something sensible
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Finally something sensible
    Indeed, seems to almost be too good be true - legalised and they are not going to tax it like to tobacco. The only shitty thing is the indoor smoking ban - it should be up to individual establishments as to what they allow because there's no demonstrable harm caused by vapour. If a govt office paints it's lobby, the residual fumes from that are more harmful than vapour.

Oh, and I take it a "dairy" is the equivalent of our "milk bar". Does anywhere in Oz still have milk bars? Tasmania?
    Fatman, ybnice and Sully like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Oh, and I take it a "dairy" is the equivalent of our "milk bar". Does anywhere in Oz still have milk bars? Tasmania?
    It's more like a corner store.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy_(store)
    fabricator4 and ybnice like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Whilst its great that its being legalised, Id still like to promote tasing anyone that uses the term "gateway" to smoking,
    As someone who picked up a stick a week ago I nearly brought up a lung after 3 puffs, who are they asking about this? vaping and smoking really are two very different things!
    And I never had the "smokers cough" but I had it that day for about half hour, gateway my arse!
    thanks for posting something positive too.
    steps off soapbox.....
    ybnice likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular

yeah we do so too have milk bars !
    gert, fabricator4, merexy and 3 others like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    I am in Hispital probably till the weekend or a bit longer as having heaps of Tests as have bad upper skin problem on and off since had bad arthritic drugs since 2003. My Mum rang me tonight to let me know the awesome legalized legislation allowing nicotine in e-cigs, it is all over their news. Very delicious.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Indeed, seems to almost be too good be true - legalised and they are not going to tax it like to tobacco. The only shitty thing is the indoor smoking ban - it should be up to individual establishments as to what they allow because there's no demonstrable harm caused by vapour. If a govt office paints it's lobby, the residual fumes from that are more harmful than vapour.

Nope.
    This sort of attitude, that Tasmania is backward or poorly developed is unacceptable. Why just the other day, when I was in the big smoke at about 11:00 I saw at leat 4 cars in the main street, 2 of which were parked near a cafe (accent over the e).
    Oh wait, yeah, probably. I bought a triton workbench today from a local, who also happened to be a butcher and bought a side of lamb and got shown around the property, and was personally shown every fucking one of his 23 gates and BOTH lambing sheds. He has since fb'ed me pictures of his cabin down the back 40 on the river bank.
    I wouldn't live anywhere else now.*

*winter is coming
    fabricator4, DogMan and merexy like this.

Yuz
    Hmm. Farm. Tazzy. River. Trout. Winter. Fireplace. Let me in!! lol
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thats really really good news. Theres a lot of poverty in NZ( particularly up Nth) . Decent employment is difficult to get and low paid if you do get it.This will give a lot of relief to a lot of people. And hats off to the Nats for not taxing it..very progressive.
    Fatman, DogMan and ybnice like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast