Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A Billion Lives is now available to watch on line.

AVF Regular

A Billion Lives is now available to watch on line.

The Easter Bunny has delivered a very pleasant and wonderful Easter Egg in my email Inbox today. A Billion Lives is now on line and you can watch it for $9.99US. Sorry CC or Master Card or Visa Only and I paid for it with glee with my special purpose internet shopping card to which I only transfer funds to when I shop on line.

Where do you get the movie? https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/a-...s/id1214141157 If this has been posted before, sorry, I only heard about it today. Every time it screened at a Cinema near me I missed it due to work commitments. Now I am enjoying it at home with a nice glass of alcoholic cider, and a vape as well as some snuff.

Happy Easter to All. Enjoy.
    MrGruffy and laurie9300 like this.

AVF Regular
    For non-apple people, you can get it here...

https://abillionlives.vhx.tv
    Pleski likes this.

Super Moderator
    From that website:

"What he found was shocking: complete government failure, widespread corruption in the public health community, and the manipulation of both perpetrated by the big businesses who profit from the sale of tobacco and smoking cessation drugs. A Billion Lives shows how pharmaceutical companies, anti-smoking advocacy groups, tobacco companies, and even our own state and federal governments are to blame for the disinformation, over-regulation, and banning of vapor technology worldwide."
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    It seems to have gone up to US$12.99 on iTunes
    Last edited by fabricator4; 16-04-17 at 06:47 PM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    as many bogus stats as the ANTZ from this mob

give it a miss IMO
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    From that website:

"What he found was shocking: complete government failure, widespread corruption in the public health community, and the manipulation of both perpetrated by the big businesses who profit from the sale of tobacco and smoking cessation drugs. A Billion Lives shows how pharmaceutical companies, anti-smoking advocacy groups, tobacco companies, and even our own state and federal governments are to blame for the disinformation, over-regulation, and banning of vapor technology worldwide."
    Makes 60minutes look like a storm in the tea cup. Good on you Arron, and it was nice to see Vince there the poor fellow from S.A. that gave all and lost all. Now When are we going to get it on DVD or Netflix.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    It seems to have gone up to US$12.99 on iTunes
    I paid $9.99 USD and that was what I was billed for. Dunno. could have done. The email I got advertised it at $12.99 when I went to pay for it I was charged $9.99.
    Any one go to see it at the Cinema in Au what did the Cinema ticket cost? I prefer to watch at home. The only Cinema releases I went to were Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and since then purchased the complete DVD sets.
    Last edited by flyingfox12; 16-04-17 at 06:52 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    as many bogus stats as the ANTZ from this mob

give it a miss IMO
    Sour Grapes it sounds like or is that a sour bone for the doggie PMSL. I personally found this movie good value for what I paid. Most informative. IMHO. Then again it was not available at the time of the TGA submissions as this movie would have made a good impact on the NNA AU's case.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    Sour Grapes it sounds like or is that a sour bone for the doggie PMSL. I personally found this movie good value for what I paid. Most informative. IMHO. Then again it was not available at the time of the TGA submissions as this movie would have made a good impact on the NNA AU's case.
    Glad you enjoyed it. But whether lies are for or against vaping, they are still lies.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. But whether lies are for or against vaping, they are still lies.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    Well then Doggie maybe you would be good enough to point out where Arron told lies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast