Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree428Likes

Thread: TGA Regulating Eliquid?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    Leeches just want more money.

Vendors losing money over their $15 industry standard 30ml doublers due to facebook sellers who charge a lot less.
    Vendors brainstorm an idea to lock out independent sellers by making up bullshit standards testing the small sellers cannot afford.

I never bought anything from FV as the guy came across as a smug little prick wanting to make a quick buck.
    I said I would not reply but hyper your response with just utterly disgusting that needed to be addressed.

Firstly id be very careful who you call Leeches, we have the best vendors in the country part of this group

Secondly their is no entention to squeeze out Facebook vendors, the group currently has over 40 Facebook juice makers. We have over 100 vendors on here total, all who support each other and we work together.

Thirdly this group is starting to have financial risk involved, this group is to help save the industry as a whole! so that your average tom **** and Harry who doesn't know a thing about diy can still be able to buy something that they want!

Forthly calling me a smug little prick out to make a quick buck, WOW! Just wow! Is admin going to say anything about this? Fatman??

In my eyes you are no greater then the dirt underneath my shoes, I now look at you as scum. Plain and simple.

I see your jelousy towards my business being a great success, i do hope one day your foul mouth will take a rest.

Look at yourself I just slammed your speculation and put you in a deep bucket of your own shit!

Hyper you want some advice?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A BIGGER FOOL!

Lastly whoever said $15 for a 15ml doubler... So what??

Some juices charge $19 for a 15ml doubler....

If anything i see the price of juice going up very shortly across the board...

AVF Regular
    And now I'm out this discussion for good.

Enjoy the speculation

Super Moderator
    Alas, it evidently was not considered wise.

Chris - I'd suggest taking the high road. It does not do you any favours continuing in a similar vein.
    Noe, Fatman, fabricator4 and 2 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Unless every vendor is setting up an ISO 9000 grade lab to mix concentrates I can't see the price of liquids going up
    Infact if every vendor banded together and all found a proper manufacturing lab like most of the big boys in the states and Europe have then the price should come down
    When the price of a locally made non nic liquid is more expensive than a nic'd up rtv then only the local suppliers will lose out in the long term
    And when buying liquid gets to the same cost as smoking which by the veiled assumption it will do
    Then who would bother
    gtadmin likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    I said I would not reply but hyper your response with just utterly disgusting that needed to be addressed.

Firstly id be very careful who you call Leeches, we have the best vendors in the country part of this group

Secondly their is no entention to squeeze out Facebook vendors, the group currently has over 40 Facebook juice makers. We have over 100 vendors on here total, all who support each other and we work together.

Thirdly this group is starting to have financial risk involved, this group is to help save the industry as a whole! so that your average tom **** and Harry who doesn't know a thing about diy can still be able to buy something that they want!

Forthly calling me a smug little prick out to make a quick buck, WOW! Just wow! Is admin going to say anything about this? Fatman??

In my eyes you are no greater then the dirt underneath my shoes, I now look at you as scum. Plain and simple.

I see your jelousy towards my business being a great success, i do hope one day your foul mouth will take a rest.

Look at yourself I just slammed your speculation and put you in a deep bucket of your own shit!

Lastly whoever said $15 for a 15ml doubler... So what??

Some juices charge $19 for a 15ml doubler....

If anything i see the price of juice going up very shortly across the board...
    There you go. I first read your vendors thread and thought about giving you a go. But after reading some more over the next few weeks i thought no you are a big look at me twat and now over the last few days you have proven me wrong. You are more than that you are also full of bullshit and to make it worse you belive your own crap.
    Do you relize how much that last rant has just cost you...........
    CMB, BrianS, Hp88 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    .....and just because it's Friday.... a little nugget from my past..my Grandfather once said 'to me ...Tis...Better to remain silent and be thought a fool Son, than to speak and remove all doubt.... still seems fitting to this day I'd say.
    Noe, floorzone2, giruvian and 12 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshness Vapes View Post

This is the bit people just dont get .. you want us to sanction someone for poor behaviour and yet without even blinking an eye you perpetuate exactly the same trash talk if not more so ... Does the double standard not echo at all?

now addressing all sides ....

That said I will ask everybody to calm the name calling down and stick with arguing the pros and cons without it continuing ... by perpetuating it , it achieves nothing .

Why the hell should admin clean up messes when in the next breath there is another dig ( on both sides )

Get out of the sandpit or grow up !
    Noe, giruvian, gtadmin and 7 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011
    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Unless every vendor is setting up an ISO 9000 grade lab to mix concentrates I can't see the price of liquids going up
    Infact if every vendor banded together and all found a proper manufacturing lab like most of the big boys in the states and Europe have then the price should come down
    When the price of a locally made non nic liquid is more expensive than a nic'd up rtv then only the local suppliers will lose out in the long term
    And when buying liquid gets to the same cost as smoking which by the veiled assumption it will do
    Then who would bother
    A year or so ago I was co hosting a vape meet and fundraiser at which vendors could also have a stall. On one occasion I was horrified to see a post on FB where the "Vendor/juice maker" said he was gearing up for the vape meet - the photo accompanying the post was Jam jars from the $2 shop full of juice on his kitchen bench. That sealed the deal for me. My Diy juice is more professional & hygienic than what I saw in that photo. I am all for supporting small home grown australian business but do it right or dont do it at all...I am tired of people treating Vapers like their cash cow - unfortunately newbies and Fb kids know no better and they are the ones taken for a not so cheap ride
    giruvian and Fatman like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal plus some made in china gear to keep the balance

AVF Regular
    So glad I DIY...
    giruvian, Fatman, MrGruffy and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Even when Woollies start selling nic'd juice I'll still be making my own.
    Every day is independence day for me, I'm a vaporister.
    giruvian, Fatman, MrGruffy and 1 others like this.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast