Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree1169Likes

Thread: Random News ... etc etc etc...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Just had a look, great work fab I knew you would make good progress. I know how many hours go into building a forum so I don't envy you mate.
    Keep up the great work...!
    Thanks Emu! Everyone has been very supportive and understanding. I'm starting to see a bit more clearly how we can use the website and what it should look like.

Oh and by the way, people may notice that there is SSL encryption (https;//) on the website to protect logins and personal details, so people can have a bit of confidence about the safety of personal data and using the website.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    You haven't added your mugshot yet fab. If you want, you can hijack my panty pupper pic, from doggys post BINGO comp.

sent from my masticated yam
    DocM likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    You haven't added your mugshot yet fab. If you want, you can hijack my panty pupper pic, from doggys post BINGO comp.

sent from my masticated yam
    I'm far too ugly, but I don't think I'd get away with the PPP (panty pup pic)
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    Here's the article.

https://nnalliance.org.au/the-fda-takes-a-wrong-turn/

I think it's even on topic to post it here?
    gtadmin and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Thanks RM. I have a second blog post that I wrote this morning: it's to do with RATM's second item (FDA) from this morning funnily enough. Rather long winded and opinionated so I'm waiting for a few board members to get around to reading it and maybe give the OK.
    Nice site Chris...

I nearly joined the "National Notary Association" and then found the "Ladakh Nuns Association" after a typo (cough)... luckily, common sense prevailed
    fabricator4 and stylemessiah like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    Nice site Chris...

I nearly joined the "National Notary Association" and then found the "Ladakh Nuns Association" after a typo (cough)... luckily, common sense prevailed

The Nuns around the place must have distracted you, you didn't do the email confirmation thing. No matter, I approved you anyway.
    CCVaper and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I'm far too ugly, but I don't think I'd get away with the PPP (panty pup pic)
    It is what he looks like with the white bandages and Raybans off Moose.
    Have you ever felt that there's someone else in the room but there's no-one there? And a faint whiff of bananas?
    Good work Fab!
    fabricator4 and emu like this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Just a warning for those thinking of being in a video that is being promoted recently. The people promoting it are funded by PMI and other tobacco industry bodies. https://www.factasiathr.org/our-supporters/

The reality is it shouldn't matter if it's pro vaping but I'm just letting you know because I'm sure you wouldn't want to be called Tobacco Industry shills working for a front group.

You also might be concerned that PMI have a HnB product (tobacco leaf, not liquid nicotine) which they have priced equivalent to smokes in every country they market their product in so in my opinion, they see liquid nicotine vaping as a competitor and would like nothing more than to have it taxed the same as their heated tobacco product.

I believe it's Fact Asia and I have spoken to them and they claim they are independent but you can make up your own minds. This is a list of their funders.https://www.factasiathr.org/our-supporters/ and as you'll see PMI are one of them.

I observe many others are tobacco related product companies and here are two examples. Primary engineering <link href="picture/Style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> <style type="text/css"> </style> <th height="14" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" scope="row"> and Home Page

I also believe the people promoting this know very well that PMI fund Factasia but it's worth those thinking of being in the video knowing also.
    DogMan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just curious and not attacking - but Donna

Is that the same video thing that was calling for peoples input on another Australian forum or is it a different thing?

If it had to do with other forums and groupsHave you posted over there too about this ?

Cause nothing has been said over here about calls to participate in any video over here on any thread as far as I know?

Perhaps you or someone else can fill us in so we can all be let in on what ever this is about?

Its all very confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    Just a warning for those thinking of being in a video that is being promoted recently. The people promoting it are funded by PMI and other tobacco industry bodies. https://www.factasiathr.org/our-supporters/

The reality is it shouldn't matter if it's pro vaping but I'm just letting you know because I'm sure you wouldn't want to be called Tobacco Industry shills working for a front group.

You also might be concerned that PMI have a HnB product (tobacco leaf, not liquid nicotine) which they have priced equivalent to smokes in every country they market their product in so in my opinion, they see liquid nicotine vaping as a competitor and would like nothing more than to have it taxed the same as their heated tobacco product.

I believe it's Fact Asia and I have spoken to them and they claim they are independent but you can make up your own minds. This is a list of their funders.https://www.factasiathr.org/our-supporters/ and as you'll see PMI are one of them.

I observe many others are tobacco related product companies and here are two examples. Primary engineering <link href="picture/Style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> <style type="text/css"> </style> <th height="14" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" scope="row"> and Home Page

I also believe the people promoting this know very well that PMI fund Factasia but it's worth those thinking of being in the video knowing also.
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 02-12-17 at 04:55 PM.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Just curious and not attacking - but Donna

Is that the same video thing that was calling for peoples input on another Australian forum or is it a different thing?

If it had to do with other forums and groupsHave you posted over there too about this ?

Cause nothing has been said over here about calls to participate in any video over here on any thread as far as I know?

Perhaps you or someone else can fill us in so we can all be let in on what ever this is about?

Its all very confusing
    No, I saw it via facebook.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't know what the other forum was doing, I didn't see it there. It might or might not be the same, I don't know.
    Last edited by Davi; 02-12-17 at 05:42 PM.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast