Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Like Tree1165Likes

Thread: Random News ... etc etc etc...

AVF Regular
    LOL
    Well the message is being sent loud and clear on twitter all over the world ATM so that is some consolation and Simon Chapman in his tweets is unhappy about it

And thanks Fatman for embedding it
    gtadmin, Fatman, Cath Mort and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Ouch. Methinks David might find himself crossed off the chimpmans Christmas card list.

sent from my masticated yam
    margyb and Fatman like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    I can't agree more FM. On the good side though, it is now on record, both Hansard and video. If anyone might benefit from Senator Leyonhlelm's speach, we have a link ;-)

I think there might be some fallout from this...
    margyb, Fatman, Cath Mort and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Super Moderator
    My understanding is {someone} has written another (unpublished) supplementary to counter what the Brits said ...
    Fatman and DocM like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I think there might be some fallout from this...
    No, chapman is on the same crazy train as (mmm how to phrase it without annoying FM) a certain couple of ex pro-vape members.
    People that follow that school of crazy, dont learn.

They just blame everyone else, try and takeout as many others as possible while being dragged to the door. then off to the next cause full of suckers to inflate their ego.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Bloody good video Margy!

You know what really gets up my nose though?

Its not that I have a beef with some of David Leyonhjelm's platforms etc , everyone is entitled to their views and those who they represent, its not even the despicable practices by so called experts outlined by him in this speech ....

My biggest beef with this is .... LOOK at all the empty seats in the chamber on the long shots , notice that during the whole video there is not even a cough or shuffling of papers by another MP ... So ALL the other bloodsucking "elected representatives" weren't even there to HEAR what he actually said ... instead they will rely on a staffer to read thru Hansard and bring it to their attention because THEY chose not to do the job WE elected them for . Because as a member of the LDP it doesnt really matter to them what he says .... Surely it is not too much to ask that each and every elected representative actually LISTEN to what the people outside of their electorate, party, or campaign donors want to be heard .... It kinda disgusts me a little because ok the Senator was speaking on our behalf this time, but no-one heard him except the speaker and the secretary by the looks of it ... and I wonder how many OTHER concerns meet this same fate ... it is just reinforcing to me that unless a concern meets an agenda or a payday for either major party then no-one really gives a toss... no wonder we have the government we do ...

Now I do understand this is all part of the process and there is no requirement for anyone to actually be there apart from the person giving the speech for it to be put on the record , but dammit we pay for them, we expect them to at least hear what other people have to say so that they can make the best decisions FOR the people they represent... otherwise everything apart from what people WANT to listen to , is reduced to words on a page , hoping someone will hear them .
    Fatman , Leyenjholm was speakink at 8.30 pm everyone had probably left
    Transcript here page 122

https://t.co/9HLLV2GpnF
    Last edited by margyb; 06-12-17 at 10:11 PM.
    Fatman, DogMan and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Tricky one - its so great he spoke up and exposed Chappers in the senate BUT and its one hell of a but for me - I cannot and will not support anything that comes from that despicable low life senators mouth - not even for our vaping rights.
    I wont be sharing his youtube post anywhere - there are times when one has to weigh up and consider how we give support to Pollies and if we are willing to sell out on fundamental personal beliefs and for me in this case its big NO.
    Really wish some "credible" pollies would step up and support us.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Tricky one - its so great he spoke up and exposed Chappers in the senate BUT and its one hell of a but for me - I cannot and will not support anything that comes from that despicable low life senators mouth - not even for our vaping rights.
    I wont be sharing his youtube post anywhere - there are times when one has to weigh up and consider how we give support to Pollies and if we are willing to sell out on fundamental personal beliefs and for me in this case its big NO.
    Really wish some "credible" pollies would step up and support us.
    Credible politician, **** that's a big ask, the last bloke to enter parliament with any credibility was Guy Fawks
    giruvian, Fatman, DocM and 1 others like this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Credible politician, **** that's a big ask, the last bloke to enter parliament with any credibility was Guy Fawks
    yep you are so right Mallee - tragic state of affairs with no hope in sight.
    DocM likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Wonder how many people have no idea about who Guy Fawkes is

Just think - if he had been successful, and had bumped off King James I, tobacco may never have been taxed the way it is
    Fatman, mallee00, DocM and 1 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast