Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1045
Like Tree1895Likes

Thread: Random News ... etc etc etc...

  1. #981
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Goulburn Valley
    Posts
    842
    Absinthe?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Abstinence is a cure for hangovers my son.......
    I'll save the world.
    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DocM and rockmoose like this.

  2. #982
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Absinthe?

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Makes the fart grow Honda
    Last edited by DocM; 02-06-18 at 01:48 PM.
    Multipaupers

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  3. #983
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,831
    YouTube is removing videos relating to vaping products, it has been reported...sigh

    https://vaping.com/blog/uncategorize...73c13-51743261
    DocM likes this.


    Because we love our Vegemite. We all adore our Vegemite. IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK !

  4. #984
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    YouTube is removing videos relating to vaping products, it has been reported...sigh

    https://vaping.com/blog/uncategorize...73c13-51743261
    Wow! If that takes off, no more 'baseball hat wearing indoors' awards.....
    Multipaupers

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  5. #985
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,909
    Interesting- meanwhile did you know there is a fetish revolving around dirty men farting on cakes? Yep Its on youtube- so are bbw, giant fettish, crush fettish, balloon popping, robot fettish, smoking fetish and more


    Over time I had actually discovered these kinds of things on youtube


    On youtube I have seen classes on how to build explosives, and weapons and If I wanted to I could watch videos on how to shoot up heroin and other drugs or make my own drugs

    Many of these videos are not behind sign in walls


    and noone says anything

    But I am guessing that these are ok - at least its not evil dire vaping right?
    DocM, 1ynne and rockmoose like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  6. #986
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,909
    Thats ok - there is another looser definition of addiction - It goes - Something something any repetitive behavior that controls and is detrimental to your life and those around you

    Dont worry tho - there is prolly a pill for that - pay me $120+ for the hour and see me next week


    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    If the accepted notion is that an addiction requires an ever increasing dosage, then it's wrong imho. Or extremely narrow sighted at the very least. Smokers don't require more cigarettes every day, for example. There's a difference between tolerance and addiction. And not all addictive substances exhibit drug tolerance in users.

    That is all, I have a hangover.
    *drops mic*

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  7. #987
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Thats ok - there is another looser definition of addiction - It goes - Something something any repetitive behavior that controls and is detrimental to your life and those around you

    Dont worry tho - there is prolly a pill for that - pay me $120+ for the hour and see me next week
    Lunch included?
    Multipaupers

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  8. #988
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Interesting- meanwhile did you know there is a fetish revolving around dirty men farting on cakes? Yep Its on youtube- so are bbw, giant fettish, crush fettish, balloon popping, robot fettish, smoking fetish and more


    Over time I had actually discovered these kinds of things on youtube


    On youtube I have seen classes on how to build explosives, and weapons and If I wanted to I could watch videos on how to shoot up heroin and other drugs or make my own drugs

    Many of these videos are not behind sign in walls


    and noone says anything

    But I am guessing that these are ok - at least its not evil dire vaping right?
    Phew! Dirty men is a different department to 'dirty old men', please hold while I transfer your call..........
    Multipaupers

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  9. #989
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,324
    I learnt how to make ANFO on youtube and also make the ammonium nitrate from nitric acid and ammonia. It is pretty easy actually.

    Anyone want any tree stumps removed?

  10. #990
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,831
    This reminds me of a true story.. farmer, lucky phil, in east gippy.. who had ginormous stumps... light fingered lou offered wet sticks of stump remover... actually doubled the amount needed cos they were old... very old... happy harry, truck driver delivering a truckload of cabbagges from local market gardens... there was a rather larger than intended big boom... happy harry who happened to be driving past...when the dust settled.. found his cabbages were reduced to coleslaw with no piece bigger than a 20c... and lucky phil had stumps removed AND and a perfectly formed Dam excavated... I wonder if they watched Youtube ! I know I just giggled everytime I drove past !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 02-06-18 at 08:44 PM.


    Because we love our Vegemite. We all adore our Vegemite. IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK !

 

 
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:47 AM.