Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Nothingexpert
  • 1 Post By Nothingexpert
  • 3 Post By Nothingexpert

Thread: QHEALTH Nazis strike again

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

QHEALTH Nazis strike again

Here

I've been to the store and they are doing great things. Will be visiting and supporting when I'm in Bundy. Their RY4 is very nice!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    shaneo and AllyP like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    Here

I've been to the store and they are doing great things. Will be visiting and supporting when I'm in Bundy. Their RY4 is very nice!
    It's about time Health Department enforcement, rather than be embarrassed by having to raid businesses and individuals, actually refuse to do so. I think they could legally do that if they thought that enforcing the laws would put people's lives at risk - which it would, and is.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Ms Dwyer is a believer and thinks she is the Chimpman of her little fifedom.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Here

I love the Approach - very clever, perhaps our Vic stores could do something similar when the laws come in on August 1st.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    As a habitual browser, it's terrible....

AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    What a load of BS
    Hardly a HD
    Department of idiots

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    As a habitual browser, it's terrible....

Yes it really is ridiculous but their response is so on the mark.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Yeah I was in Bundy at the beginning of the month as Mum had a heart attack (couple stents later and she's fine) and I took the opportunity to visit them to buy a friend a starter kit. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. Was kind of funny when she started into her spiel and then I plonked my drone on the counter. My friend isn't a nicotine addict and bum puffs cigarettes as a habit, particularly while on the phone. They showed me their starter kit range and I grabbed a Joyetech AIO and a bottle of apple pie. Suits my friend just fine. I told her to PIF to her mum and save both their lives. Then I. Told her I'd kill her faster than the smokes if she didn't. (Just kidding. I'm not that bad!)

On a tangent, what I don't understand is why is no one pointing out the obvious: ecigs are just portable smoke machines!! Why is no one highlighting the stupidity that it is perfectly fine to fill a room with VG vapour if you are running a club or live venue, but toss in some flavour and a bit of nicotine and all of a sudden it's a massive cancer risk. Cognitive dissonance....

Fatman, shaneo and AllyP like this.