Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Like Tree2442Likes

Thread: Federal Inquiry into the use of electronic cigarettes and personal vaperisers.

AVF Regular
    Phew!!! I think I've finished mine.

One final 'look over' tomorrow and in it goes.

Time for a glass of red, a good vape, then a good lay down.
    margyb, AllyP and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Yup Yup Yup all the ones that I helped people write are all there oh well, so much for not asking for opinions on drafts.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemor View Post
    I think most don't even know about it. I have not had 1 email from any Australian vendor I have purchased from ( I know Wick and Wire have tried their best) I just haven't bought from them yet, but they will probably get my patronage from here on in. I have seen it in a couple of vendors blogs. I haven't received an email from AVF either and you just have to look at how many people are online in here, but only go to the vendors area or favourite areas and never think to look in this thread. My original request when this first started was for admin here to send out a email to members.. 31,000+ (simply done) just to let them know about it.

No point in me putting it on my facebook as only have family there and non of them smoke let alone vape so wouldn't be shared any way.

Can't participate in what you don't know about.
    What truly peeved me, I deal with at least six vendors in Au, and only two bothered. The other four said it was a waste of time and effort as they are saying nothing will come of it. Bloody slack Ar....es.
    Jemor likes this.

AVF Regular
    Phew!!! I think I've finished mine.

One final 'look over' tomorrow and in it goes.

Time for a glass of red, a good vape, then a good lay down.
    Good on you Jemor - dont fall into the trap of making it perfect, your story - your way is all that counts
    margyb, rodbam and flyingfox12 like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    What truly peeved me, I deal with at least six vendors in Au, and only two bothered. The other four said it was a waste of time and effort as they are saying nothing will come of it. Bloody slack Ar....es.
    Well I guess you'll have no need for their business either Fox if this doesn't go through, 'cause they will be without one. Sad really...support works both ways and if they can't support the industry that feeds them then personally I'm not sure they should be in the business.

Somewhere down the track they may find themselves on a 'Name and Shame' board. Feel free to PM them to me as I would like to know whom I wouldn't support also. I already have a little black list started.
    Noe and margyb like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Good on you Jemor - dont fall into the trap of making it perfect, your story - your way is all that counts
    Thanks Ally, appreciate it.

Actually, I'm a political type person from a life of business and management and have dealt with many such things over my time in many different areas, so this one is no different other than I'm new to this area and it's been awhile, so did have to do a lot of learning myself before I could feel comfortable participating.
    margyb and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    So I went looking to see if I could find your submission, it wasn't hard which also lead me to Ally's submission.

Well done to both of you and I feel I know you a bit better now

If anyone is interested mine, I'm 34, though I always say 27 when people ask how old I am.
    I read yours cams
    It was really great XX
    AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    Come on Aussie Vapers
    This is your chance to tell politicians what you want
    Don't let Simon Chapman have his way and have vapour products go through TGA for approval
    Don't you want them as consumer products like I do?
    Easy guide here
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3D...FYdFNMZmM/view

So far there are only 108 submissions
    Honestly if we don't get more submissions the politicians on the committee will think Vapers don't care about vaping
    Last edited by margyb; 25-06-17 at 11:18 AM.

AVF Regular
    I think most don't even know about it. I have not had 1 email from any Australian vendor I have purchased from ( I know Wick and Wire have tried their best) I just haven't bought from them yet, but they will probably get my patronage from here on in. I have seen it in a couple of vendors blogs. I haven't received an email from AVF either and you just have to look at how many people are online in here, but only go to the vendors area or favourite areas and never think to look in this thread. My original request when this first started was for admin here to send out a email to members.. 31,000+ (simply done) just to let them know about it.

No point in me putting it on my facebook as only have family there and non of them smoke let alone vape so wouldn't be shared any way.

Can't participate in what you don't know about.
    I have only had one email from a vendor in WA asking their customers to do a submission
    They supplied the easy guide link and I will be buying more from them in future
    One vaping forum in Aus has put out a call to action which is great
    It is a shame that didn't happen on here, but I get the impression the mods still don't believe in vaping activism
    Jemor likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    It is a shame that didn't happen on here, but I get the impression the mods still don't believe in vaping activism
    Thats a tad unfair. The topic has three threads running on the first page of the new posts. If people wanted to respond they would. The mods have responsibility for managing the forum not for determining the direction that people post.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 25-06-17 at 01:41 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast