Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree1840Likes

Thread: Federal Inquiry into the use of electronic cigarettes and personal vaperisers.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeanie View Post
    Hello everybody

I am unsure if this has already been explained here in this thread, and if it has my apologies.

I notice there are some submissions which have been posted anonymously. I read through the confidentiality part on the parliamentary website where it explains how to request parts of your submission made confidential. But this does not explain how to just have my name withheld. I would like my submission in it's entirety made public, just not my name.

Have any of you good people done this? and have any advice for me to have my submission made anonymous also?

Many thanks in advance and I wish us all the best outcome with this inquiry.
    this easy guide shows how to do it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3D...FYdFNMZmM/view

and same as what BTOBW said
    Jemor likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hello everybody

I am unsure if this has already been explained here in this thread, and if it has my apologies.

I notice there are some submissions which have been posted anonymously. I read through the confidentiality part on the parliamentary website where it explains how to request parts of your submission made confidential. But this does not explain how to just have my name withheld. I would like my submission in it's entirety made public, just not my name.

Have any of you good people done this? and have any advice for me to have my submission made anonymous also?

I think you need to state your preference for personal information to be withheld at the beginning of your submission along with the reason why as per the last item of the check list.

Making a submission to a Committee inquiry €“ Parliament of Australia

I might add mine is not going in until tomorrow or Wednesday so haven't got that far yet.
    Last edited by Jemor; 03-07-17 at 08:04 PM.
    margyb likes this.
    Jemor

AVF Regular
    Nothing government does is ever that clear!! ... just saying...
    Jemor

AVF Regular
    I might just say here, I'm feeling a bit sorry for San Francisco (Califonia as a whole) at the moment and a number of other USA state vapers.

I read in the FCTC documents that USA signed the Treaty, (by Obama as senator in 2004) or something, but have never ratified it. It's a pity as their looming problems will be hard to combat now. Though I reckon a good barrister over there could find that they are still obliged by the treaty I think... I hope so. Vapers and smokers everywhere should have this freedom, including us.
    gert and margyb like this.
    Jemor

AVF Regular
    curious- but relevant

A paid ad at the top of my search by the taxpayers alliance and mychoice Australia
    Legalise Vaping in Australia - Tell the government to make this life saving tech legal.
    NNA AU and general vape advocacy in Australia summed up-
    There is nothing to see here- it has nothing to do with you or vapers - Its not your business...
    Secrecy for the greater good... Enemies are everywhere

"If you see something ...Say say nothing...
    Then drink to forget ..."
    One of us... one of us...one of us....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    this at the end of Jeannie Camerons GFN 2017 is important to note about us vapers having the right to vape using a Harm Reduction approach

Vaping has to be agreed that it is harm reduction which I think is why things are the way they are here as our government has not decided it is.

Hello everybody

All submissions are given Parliamentary Privilege. You can not be held accountable (or charged) for any admission contained within your submission. I had no problem having my name published.
    There is a tick box for name withheld when submitting.
    margyb and Cath Mort like this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Well it is getting real close now to close date - 2 days left. I sent a short email to the Committee asking them to explain why it takes so long for Submissions to be shown on the Submissions Page for all to read. Below is just part body of my Email I sent:-

"I think that this is not good at all. It reflects that many are not received and gives the perception to others not to bother to submit their Submission when they feel the dire need they truly want to ie; the small amount showing to date, falling on deaf ears, as very little interaction has taken place, which reflects on the Received Page."

Yes, well, some might think "what the hell" re my Email. I say yeah, what - my son even said to me "Mum, there is hardly anybody putting in one - what is that going to achieve." I am looking at this from his perspective.
    margyb and Cath Mort like this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Lets hope they ask for an extension. "Due to overwhelming numbers"

*I am allowed to have delusions of grandeur*
    margyb, Cath Mort, ybnice and 1 others like this.
    Mods, Eleaf pico 75w, Eleaf 100w tc, Koopor primus,
    Tanks, Tvf4 mini, Wotofo Freakshow v2, Melo 3 mini, Melo 3
    Narda was gifted to MTL friend

Smoke free since april 2016

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Only thing I worry about with having personal details published online is that there's nothing to stop an over zealous health dept worker from using your details to identify you and bust you for posession of nic and just claim it was received as an anonymous tip off and had nothing to do with the inquiry.
    Noe, Stomp, Fatman and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Only thing I worry about with having personal details published online is that there's nothing to stop an over zealous health dept worker from using your details to identify you and bust you for posession of nic and just claim it was received as an anonymous tip off and had nothing to do with the inquiry.
    I dont think so but I wish them good luck finding their way to my house with only my name to go by.
    And if that happened world war 4 would erupt in the woods of Korweinguboora.
    Seriously though - its not something I would even think of worrying about.
    margyb, ybnice and Jemor like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast