Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Like Tree2177Likes

Thread: Federal Inquiry into the use of electronic cigarettes and personal vaperisers.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    No you're quite right, it is the senate one that had the reporting date listed as today. My bad

The federal one doesn't seem to have a "reporting date" that I can find.
    radio said about an hour ago senate got tied up all day with the advertising on facebook thing, after vic labor spent millions on dan andrews page, they are still there now arguing

so guessing it got put aside

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Current government is an absolute shemozzle, can't expect them to be any different about vaping. The LNP are majorly split internally - I'm gobsmacked that we are stuck with a parliament full of RWNJ and absolutist Christians. Don't get me wrong, I've worked with many genuine Christians - that would be those who actually practice the 10 commandements. We seem to have a governing party that appears to be comprised, jointly of: psychopaths, control freaks, non citizens and the plain dumb on one side, with lily livered, weak kneed and plain dumb on the other.

To quote a well known politician

“The punters know that the horse named Morality rarely gets past the post, whereas the nag named Self-interest always runs a good race.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Seems they went out of their way and lied to discredit any positive for vaping.
    1ynne likes this.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475