Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 2 Post By gert

Thread: 4 Research Studies That are Shut-Up Calls for Vape Haters

AVF Regular

4 Research Studies That are Shut-Up Calls for Vape Haters

4 Research Studies That are Shut-Up Calls for Vape Haters - The London Economic
    gert, margyb, Cath Mort and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thank you for the link Purple Vapes..there is an interesting post in the comments section by a Man who was asthmatic and tried his wifes Vaporiser..He was able to give up his nebuliser eventually after taking up vaping, although he had always been always a non smoker.

Something for the naysayers to ponder. Glycerine is actually healing on the skin, it was the only thing that settled my itchy psoriasis..
    Good chance it's effect on lungs will eventually be shown one day as harmless..
    More than anyone can claim about inhaling hot smoke.
    ybnice and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Thank you for the link Purple Vapes..there is an interesting post in the comments section by a Man who was asthmatic and tried his wifes Vaporiser..He was able to give up his nebuliser eventually after taking up vaping, although he had always been always a non smoker.

Something for the naysayers to ponder. Glycerine is actually healing on the skin, it was the only thing that settled my itchy psoriasis..
    Good chance it's effect on lungs will eventually be shown one day as harmless..
    More than anyone can claim about inhaling hot smoke.
    Indeed @gert, I now vape pure vg juice and I developed problems with PG mixes. The difference was amazing. Some will say that VG vaping burns out coils quicker, to me it makes no difference as I roll my own coils and using SS coils the only difference I notice is that I may replace the wicks more often about once in 10 days which is not much of an issue. To clean the coils I just pulse glow then and then gently scrape them and they as good as new.

Factory made coils, on rare occasions that I might use one, I can very easily de gunk in my Ultrasonic Cleaner I let them peculate them for about an hour in hot water in the cleaner and get about 2.5 times the life out of then than normal.

AVF Regular
    A good one to send to the inquiry with all the links of the studies shown. Those that have not done theirs yet may find this useful