Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: None of our inquiry submissions count

AVF Regular
    I've already told appropriate politicians that if they want to arrest me for using nicotine, I won't be paying a fine, they'll have to send me to prison. I am 60yo, so they can deal with the headlines of "60yo ex-smoker jailed for quitting smoking inappropriately"

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Remember Nicola Roxon? Australia's health minister for a while. She was instrumental in the plain packaging of 'nails' occurring. Her family story changed things and minds. Media sway in the breeze and can be populists or immoral.
    One never knows what will happen when truth and fact are presented and the ill informed, self interested narcissists are running out of rhetoric. In PVs and 1Ls' link..." E-cigarettes are a multi-billion-dollar business overseas but the sale and personal possession of nicotine e-cigarettes is illegal in Australia. Did I get misinformed somewhere? I just hope the warders and room mates are friendly and like all the tv shows that I do!
    DocM, AllyP, flyingfox12 and 1 others like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    I've already told appropriate politicians that if they want to arrest me for using nicotine, I won't be paying a fine, they'll have to send me to prison. I am 60yo, so they can deal with the headlines of "60yo ex-smoker jailed for quitting smoking inappropriately"
    For the sake of all the underpaid and overworked members of the legal profession another cash cow ensues. http://http://www.quit.org.au/downlo...-australia.pdf
    It would be mighty interesting to try to get a prescription and then get ecigs to the state of being on the PBS. Like many here and elsewhere, nothing else had worked during or after forty+ years of stinking, tax laden, slow suicide sticks. Vapes did!
    Last edited by DocM; 15-07-17 at 03:32 AM.
    If I only knew now what I thought I knew then.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    You and me both Man, I have told the cops the same and they do not give a moot, in actual fact I know several that vape nic as I said in another post, in their own police stations. What they going to do arrest themselves PMSL.
    Lest in self defence it be,
    Harm you none,
    So may it be!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789