Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: More Buzz dramas

More Buzz dramas

Buzz is losing his mind I think, he tried to pick on Shan B. then I saw this thread on VF: Moving away from ECF - Vapers Forum

Lots of drama on Facebook over it all! Grab some popcorn.
    Australis likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Who? What? Oh...

*goes on with his life*

Bullshit ECF ego soap opera.

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    grouse likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Super Moderator
    Whoever this is is unlikely to get a patent on the basis of the idea no longer being novel, irrespective of the application date. It would then need to pass the inventive step test. This is just my take from basic IP knowledge.
    Storm in a teacup move on.
    Im glad we are what we are and for our local vendors when i read rubbish like that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by juddyau; 31-03-12 at 08:21 AM.

stupid patents by stupid greedy people.

its like patenting a car, cause it has variable speed..

and buzzkills patent is a joke, like the underengineered piece of crap the first buzz was.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

the guy is BS artist.

for someone who "invented VV" his mod are still so far behind everyone including the latest offerings from china.

Vv existed long before any e cig ever existed & applying it to other technologies does not make for a patent. the guy is a moron!
    Master Sergeant likes this.

AVF Regular
    He will probably try and patent the screwdriver next. Oddball
    Last edited by ckane; 31-03-12 at 10:33 PM.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    trying to patent a variable voltage circuit?

i think he's lucky no one from the audio world has looked too closely at how the buzz works. or the lighting industry, or any industry that has been using dc power for the last 100 or so years.

if it's his use and design of the actual buzz, then maybe. but at this stage of the game it's like someone saying someone else ripped off a song because they released a song in the same key.

its not even good design, its a linear regulator that wastes power by heating the case, he claims it was the first to use a resisitor to vary the voltage, thats the basis of his patent claim.
    And he is doing it as a favour to all of us so big tobacco can't patent it first and stop us all making mods.

read .. blatant cash grab, waiting to sell it if someone comes in with a big offer, while attempting to get a license fee from all other mod makers.
    thats if it gets approved, I can't see it happening, patent law is a ridiculous cash grab for patent lawyers, thats about all its good for, putting food on the table of the useless lawyers familys.
    zainwolf likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Isnt he now on about selling his e-cig related business and focus on vape/diet vape/ashma solutions and something about polishing fiber-optics of course with variable speed

All entertaining reading.
    Last edited by Australis; 31-03-12 at 11:09 PM.
    zainwolf likes this.

Super Moderator
    Stoney: You're the electronics guy so apply this as you will, but if it's a set type of circuit (i.e all function pretty much the same) and they have been developed, published or used by others post application, he won't be able to patent the electronics, it's not a novel idea as it's used already prior to issuing a patent. He could patent the electronics PLUS the buzz, but that wouldn't exclude anyone from using the electronics, just in a buzz.
    Plus being as complicated as it is, the patent office would have to get someone of reasonable knowledge of the skill in order to pass the inventive step stage of the application which can take ages.
    Point is, if you plan to patent something, don't tell anyone your idea until you have a patent approved!
    Fruitless situation really.

Edit: In the US they give a grace period of a year after "invention".. and no inventive step is used. No wonder they have so many court cases!! If he can prove it wasn't used by anyone else prior to filing the application then he may be successful.. unlikely though.
    Last edited by juddyau; 31-03-12 at 11:54 PM. Reason: damn USA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast