Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The FDA has a new boss & with him a new direction for the Deeming regs on vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    PMSL Let us hope and pray that the new boss of the FDA lasts longer than any of Donald Trumps people, they seem to have a revolving door.
    Yep, wouldn't want to be on staff. Not fun... I've dealt with enough people with narcissistic personality disorder in my working life that I'm in no hurry to put myself in that position again. Seems like a lot of the (former) public servants on capital hill have come to the same conclusion.

Really I had high hopes that trump could rise above his own faults and take the office seriously, but when I saw the Russians eject most of the American diplomats, that was it for me. FDA or no FDA, trump will have to go I'm afraid.
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Maybe you should google how many chief of staff Obama had before getting all worked up about Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    flyingfox12 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blox4u View Post
    Maybe you should google how many chief of staff Obama had before getting all worked up about Trump.

Obama is History, now we have something worse IMHO. The present is what we should worry about.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    Obama is History, now we have something worse IMHO. The present is what we should worry about.
    What I was getting at is if we are trying to make comparisons why is it when all the news is about Trump and how much staff he has gone through when Obama had 4 chief of staff and that's ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12