Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Anonymous

Thread: Western Australian Laws on e-cigs & liquids

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question Western Australian Laws on e-cigs & liquids

Hey All

so i have been doing trying to do my research and i have found that you cannot sell or distribute e-cigarettes in western Australia according to the tobacco products control act 2006 but i am still trying to figure out if this includes e-liquids to? i tried to search the forums to see if there where any post about this but i couldn't find anything or i am just bad at searching it as im fairly new to using forums haha. but if anyone has information on this please let me know and my other question is do we know when the laws in WA might get lifted so we can sell and distribute in this state?

Cheers

AVF Regular
    There are a couple of juice vendors around Perth. The flavour republic and divine juice. Maybe a couple of others

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

emu
    AVF Regular
    Just join a Facebook group there's hundreds of vendors over here plying thier trade.

When I actually buy juice and not mix it myself, I go for Clouded Visions. They also have great priced VG which is of top quality.

But we live in a nanny state. I highly doubt the government will change the law to allow vape equipment to be sold anytime soon. The vaping pages on Facebook would be a good place to find other vapers in Perth. I rely on my brother and his mates when I have hardware issues.
    emu likes this.

When I actually buy juice and not mix it myself, I go for Clouded Visions. They also have great priced VG which is of top quality.

But we live in a nanny state. I highly doubt the government will change the law to allow vape equipment to be sold anytime soon. The vaping pages on Facebook would be a good place to find other vapers in Perth. I rely on my brother and his mates when I have hardware issues.