• 2 Post By fabricator4
  • 2 Post By stylemessiah
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 2 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Phill Busardo drops B. E-liquids

AVF Regular

Phill Busardo drops B. E-liquids

I'm not sure what has happened, but Phil Busardo has ceased to be associated with B. E-liquids and molecule labs.

I was happy to see him start the line because there's far too many American juice companies that only make 3 and 6mg/ml liquids. They've started to forget about smokers. I also trust his principles because I've listened to his advice for years now, and always found him pretty straight down the line. I know reviewers tend to get a lot of criticism when they start to get more involved in the industry, but really the opportunities to make a real living in the industry are limited to opening a shop, designing hardware, or starting an e-liquid line. To exist as only reviewers they have to have a day job, take endorsements (and stuff up their reputation for impartiality) or do the patreon thing. Phil gave up his day job last year to start the liquid line and do work for molecule labs, right on the cusp of the FDA regulations coming into effect. (8.8.16).

I don't know what happened, but it seems likely to me to be a matter of principle between Phil and molecule labs that got in the way. I can't imagine why Phil would drop B E-liquids like a hot potato like he has, unless the juice line has contractual obligations to molecule labs, and Phil didn't like something that molecules labs was doing, or forcing him to do. This is all conjecture on my part of course.

I don't know if this news is interesting to people generally, but it was a jaw dropper for me.
    Fatman, Cath Mort, steve.c and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I'm not sure what has happened, but Phil Busardo has ceased to be associated with B. E-liquids and molecule labs.

I was happy to see him start the line because there's far too many American juice companies that only make 3 and 6mg/ml liquids. They've started to forget about smokers. I also trust his principles because I've listened to his advice for years now, and always found him pretty straight down the line. I know reviewers tend to get a lot of criticism when they start to get more involved in the industry, but really the opportunities to make a real living in the industry are limited to opening a shop, designing hardware, or starting an e-liquid line. To exist as only reviewers they have to have a day job, take endorsements (and stuff up their reputation for impartiality) or do the patreon thing. Phil gave up his day job last year to start the liquid line and do work for molecule labs, right on the cusp of the FDA regulations coming into effect. (8.8.16).

I don't know what happened, but it seems likely to me to be a matter of principle between Phil and molecule labs that got in the way. I can't imagine why Phil would drop B E-liquids like a hot potato like he has, unless the juice line has contractual obligations to molecule labs, and Phil didn't like something that molecules labs was doing, or forcing him to do. This is all conjecture on my part of course.

I don't know if this news is interesting to people generally, but it was a jaw dropper for me.
    First I heard about this. Where did you hear he's left them? I haven't tried his juice but I've heard good things. Busardo has always been a great reviewer imo.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    First I heard about this. Where did you hear he's left them? I haven't tried his juice but I've heard good things. Busardo has always been a great reviewer imo.
    There's a link to his Taste Your Juice announcement in the first post, so it's straight from the horse's mouth.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 18-08-17 at 03:10 PM.
    steve.c and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Theres actually a couple of other good articles up on Taste Your Juice | Can I Taste Your Juice? too

Fake 25R batteries and Angorabbit cotton, via Mooch
    fabricator4 and steve.c like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Haven't been on that site for a while. I'll check it out

AVF Regular
    which bit of the angora do they extract the cotton from... and and what about those jellyfish.. life can be so complex...
    stylemessiah likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    which bit of the angora do they extract the cotton from... and and what about those jellyfish.. life can be so complex...
    I hope they wash it well.

stylemessiah and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Has Fergus already had his bath, or is he next?
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Has Fergus already had his bath, or is he next?
    He's next, but it he doesn't like photos in the bathroom. Mostly because he looks like a drowned rat LOL
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    Interesting will read tonight.