Consumer Reports article

Someone linked this to one of the FB groups so I thought I'd share

E-Cigarettes - Consumer Reports

The image at the top is somewhat amusing
    timeout likes this.

AVF Regular
    This also?

Consumer Reports magazine: May 2012

lol.. they are pathetic and so obvious.. this is the kind of trash you find in a doctor's surgery waiting room.. and unfortunately the majority of people believe it.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

The people that complained about respiratory problems could be allergic to pg, I was talking to a lady that couldn't be in the same room as a fog machine due to her allergy to pg. Easily fixed by switching to vg. Headaches are most likely from withdraw from the 1000's of chemicals in cigs, same as nausea. Those problems are so pathetic why complain to the fda? What about death? one of the biggest side affects of smoking. They might even get headaches and nausea from the increase in oxygen from not smoking, please fda look into these things I'm getting too much oxygen now.
    zainwolf, margyb and timeout like this.

Super Moderator
    This passage is a special form of bullsh*t: Because they’re not regulated, safety is a question

As soon as my DOC could see the improvement with my health ( I have Emphysema ) I showed him my PV and after a chat he said " Where do you get thoes" I told him about this forum and he quickly wrote it down. LOL.

AVF Regular
    Hi Timeout,
    I have emphysema too and just recently saw my GP and told her I had given up smoking after 40 years. I have been vaping 5 months now and I know my lung health has improved. I showed her my ecig and was going to show her how it worked and guess what she said " dont use that thing in here "
    Wasnt even interested in how it worked

I was really pissed off with her, obviously she just wanted to get the 10 minute session over with and get me out .Didnt even listen to my chest, check my BP or anything. I am a nurse and I do not trust Doctors and never have .

Sorry for rant and going off topic
    timeout likes this.

Thats terrible! how ignorant.
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Hi Timeout,
    I have emphysema too and just recently saw my GP and told her I had given up smoking after 40 years. I have been vaping 5 months now and I know my lung health has improved. I showed her my ecig and was going to show her how it worked and guess what she said " dont use that thing in here "
    Wasnt even interested in how it worked

I was really pissed off with her, obviously she just wanted to get the 10 minute session over with and get me out .Didnt even listen to my chest, check my BP or anything. I am a nurse and I do not trust Doctors and never have .

Sorry for rant and going off topic
    Hi margyp, Don't be sorry for the rant. I would have reminded her, of her ( Hipocritic, money grabbing oath ) MBBS = Medical bureaucratic Bullshit!

I have walked out of a Doctors office and refused to pay before. Just remember you are their boss. If you dont like them you sack them!
    Last edited by timeout; 04-04-12 at 11:30 PM.

AVF Regular
    I actually feel like I should get a referral and go see a respiratory physician to get his views on vaping
    Funny thing was I told A cardiologist I knew I had to give up smoking and he wished me luck giving up the cigs. No lecture about smoking and he told me if everyone gave up smoking tomorrow the government would have no money to pay the old aged pensioners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast