Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: New Nicotine Alliance Update

AVF Regular
    So more of the same old same old from the vaper cafe and NNA AU - all everyone elses fault - no responsibility for bad behavior taken - no wonder things seem to be fairly quiet on the vape advocacy front in Australia - all are bullies and Donna and her group are innocent

This thread could have died down quietly or sparked some positive interest in some positive change - but instead its now about them and us - Vaper against vaper - cool kids against not so cool kids

Cool kiddy? Now thats laughable - I have 4 on my friends list that probably dont even vist the forum any more and never chat to any one regularly also I have never met anyone in person over these years - and I dont think there is one person here I have not offended or annoyed at some stage so who is the cool kid?

Truthfully you advocates dont need to worry about people like Simon Chapman ruining your cause - you are doing it easily enough yourself - He can just as easily sit back and watch vaping advocacy in Australia self destruct

Gotta love donna tho - wonder if she knew this sort of thing would happen on the forums when she posted tonight - not like it was her first time causing drama without trying and she is obviously not one to go down quietly - especially since the resignation she was yapping about in the op happened at least a couple of months ago and she is just now posting

GG Donna Well done!

Ladies and Gents

I present to you Vaping Advocacy in Australia in all its glory - falling down and sh*tting on itself

Donnas legacy? Who knows?

Dont forget to join!

Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    No doubt you will discuss it on your Forum Emu but there is no Rat - just commenting on the issue as I see it - pure and simple, no secret business as I am not on the board of any advocacy group and in fact have got offside with most of them as I am against advocating for anything less than 100mg Nic to be legal for Vapers use.
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 22-10-17 at 11:26 PM.
    Wombats1, SubyXV and emu like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

emu
    AVF Regular
    No doubt you will discuss it on your Forum Emu
    Yes all 21 active members are laughing their guts out, funny how half of them are from VCA.

Edit: 33 members now
    Last edited by emu; 26-10-17 at 02:49 PM.
    SubyXV likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post

I present to you Vaping Advocacy in Australia in all its glory - falling down and sh*tting on itself

Dont forget to join!
    Oh come on, you delight in creating the Shite storm - most times I ignore it but if a bite is taken you are the Vampire in raptures over the blood - feeling so very so foolish as I should know better by now
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    You singled me out with

"it matters little to Ratm groupies, so as you were - nothing to see here."

So you drew first blood now play victim - give me a break - If thats all you have got then yes as an adult you should have known better - I dont take that sort of thing from my kids or their friends why would i take it from you ?

Oh come on, you delight in creating the Shite storm - most times I ignore it but if a bite is taken you are the Vampire in raptures over the blood - feeling so very so foolish as I should know better by now
    disley, 1ynne and emu like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

AVF Regular
    You singled me out with

So you drew first blood now play victim - give me a break - If thats all you have got then yes as an adult you should have known better - I dont take that sort of thing from my kids or their friends why would i take it from you ?
    How dare you have groupies and not share with the rest of us...... for shame :P

AVF Regular
    what was jen's role? and what is fab's?

the others are easy to understand, but not even jen understood her role in the org from speaking to her

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Well the first page was going well....

Lets perhaps not go down the same old path, its exactly what the OP would love....and dont forget your comments will now reflect on some members of the forum who are trying their best to put a new coat of paint on things
    DogMan, DocM, AllyP and 3 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    what was jen's role? and what is fab's?

the others are easy to understand, but not even jen understood her role in the org from speaking to her
    Jens role was to run around like an idiot screaming "Look at me, Look at me" to try and draw any attention.
    Fabs role will be to use reason and intellect to educate the onlookers she gathered with her stupidity.

AVF Regular
    You singled me out with

Touche and to a tiny degree fair.
    DogMan likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Well the first page was going well....

Lets perhaps not go down the same old path, its exactly what the OP would love....and dont forget your comments will now reflect on some members of the forum who are trying their best to put a new coat of paint on things
    Can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast