Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree346Likes

Thread: NNA Annoucements

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    ive done backend for not for profit domains.
    You know as well as i do the only person that can initiate a domain transfer to another person is the current domain holder.

Unless you got off your ass and actually filled the transfer form, no amount of their bitching or plans will change shit.
    If you going to come up with bullshit at least make it realistic.
    EDIT: sorry FM was already typing when you made your post. ill be good
    stylemessiah and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    ive done backend for not for profit domains.
    You know as well as i do the only person that can initiate a domain transfer to another person is the current domain holder.

Unless you got off your ass and actually filled the transfer form, no amount of their bitching or plans will change shit.
    If you going to come up with bullshit at least make it realistic.
    Exactly, I'd been nagging for that to occur for months and months. To transfer something, you have to know who the transferee is and they have to pay for it.

Months I tell ya, months.

AVF Regular
    oooh yes someone is a little jaded over the new lack of crazy

Domain Name nnalliance.org.au
    Last Modified 08-Nov-2017 04:11:10 UTC
    Status pendingDelete (Client requested delete)
    Status serverRenewProhibited (Client requested delete)
    Status serverUpdateProhibited (Client requested delete)
    Registrar Name Web Address Registration
    Registrant New Nicotine Alliance (AU)
    Registrant ID ******
    Eligibility Type Other
    Registrant Contact ID R-020126175-SN
    Registrant Contact Name Donna Darvill
    Registrant Contact Email *******
    Tech Contact ID C-007644575-SN
    Tech Contact Name Donna Darvill
    Tech Contact Email ******
    Name Server ns1.syrahost.com
    Name Server ns2.syrahost.com
    DNSSEC unsigned
    Fatman, I would not have even entered this conversation had it not been for this. Presenting my personal information on this thread was the only reason.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    Fatman, I would not have even entered this conversation had it not been for this. Presenting my personal information on this thread was the only reason.
    thats not personal information, that's public information pulled from the public domain.
    However you should be thankful i hashed out your email address. although any person with a 30 second google search will be able to find that and more
    margyb likes this.

Super Moderator
    Then it has been addressed and lets leave it at that then?

Hoofy was just demonstrating the domain is still in your name ( for whatever reason , which you have now addressed ) and was good enough to delete personal info other than your name (points for that )

but from here on in ... lets all do a bit of "Kum-By-Yah-ing" and leave the laundry airing to the local laundrette hey folks?
    giruvian, margyb, Rose and 3 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Then it has been addressed and lets leave it at that then?

Hoofy was just demonstrating the domain is still in your name ( for whatever reason , which you have now addressed ) and was good enough to delete personal info other than your name (points for that )

but from here on in ... lets all do a bit of "Kum-By-Yah-ing" and leave the laundry airing to the local laundrette hey folks?
    ear worm

koom bah ah my love, koom bah ah...

bastige

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    And when all else fails there is always Poiple
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    A lawyer would be good - not just for legal stuff like possible interpretations of law for vaping/ smoking etc , helping a c/d worker develop policy and other mundane things like the constitution blah - a lawyer could flesh out also things like consequences of action - things like off the top of my head -

Is AVF or the cafe helping to advertise vaping by allowing advocacy on the forums? are there any legal rammifications for AVF or the owners by allowing this

or

What are the consequences of protesting in a particular way - which would help the group over all make better informed decisions

Community development backgrounds is about developing communities (not individuals) and tying it all together and ensuring that as much of the community is involved in the process as possible and are directive of thier own advocacy - They work with and are answerable to the board and the community, they may be involved in writing research both in and out of the org, acting as a liaison and reporting thier adventures, developing policies and procedures, identifying and developing clear roles within the group, ensuring the conflict resolution process, project planning, risk benefit assessments, strategy planning with the community and more https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-prof...lopment-worker

A lawyer would be good - but without knowing what you are going after, having a strategy etc a lawyer would be under utilized - thats where a good c/d worker come in handy and pulls all the different ideas and walks of life together

and in answer to your question

Hell no! Not putting up my hand - I just dont know when to shut up is all

(Prolly why I write essays!)

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    RaTM : won't quote your essays, but interested as to why you think someone with a community development background would be useful?

Are you putting your hand up for a job?

If I were picking a team, I'd reckon a putbull lawyer would be my top choice.
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 10-11-17 at 11:49 PM.
    CMB, Wombats1 and FXVaper like this.
    Support the closed autocratic NNA AU lobby group-
    Give money, sign and fill what we say then STFU- its called unity!

You actually thought that your action & thoughts matter?Its "experts" only buddy
    Pfft don't like it?... go away and start your own
    All Hail the NNA AU vape overlords!
    Delete & block the negative! It never happened- its in the past MKAY?
    (or face members & supporters wrath & tears...)
    Infiltrate, Dominate & assimilate all unbelievers..Welcome to the new NNA AU echo chamber

Super Moderator
    enough ..................... ( regarding deleted post .. you know who you are !)

thank you..........
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Iíve already said that Fabís addition to the Board was great. MargyB is also a great addition, and I do feel Annette hasnít been given the opportunity to show her worth, due to the situation at the time she was elected.

RATMís points about someone who has an interest/experience in community development is also good. Currently it would seem that we have a disparate community of vapers, vaping businesses and vaping advocates, which could create a great Pi Diagramm, except that there doesnít seem to be a meeting point in the middle - thatís what Community Development is all about, and somehow that needs to happen.

A Naturopath friend of mine recently posted this Popular complementary medicines targeted by Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

Apparently, Rescue Remedy (amongst other similar products) is to be banned from 1/1/2018. The TGA are our corrupt enemy - not each other.

Cheers FX
    Rose, fabricator4, DocM and 1 others like this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast