Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: NNA Annoucements

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    DogMan prolly could have said it even shorter, he is the king of brevity....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I'm more about random kitten pics style...you of all people should know that champion...

LNB
    AVF Regular
    For style...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    For style...
    Awwwww!

That is awesome, kitty massage!

margyb and nicoandlaughter like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    For style...
    Wish I could like that more than once.

AVF Regular
    Davi
    Davi
    Davi

(Just seeing if it works)
    RIP 22.12.2016

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Awwwww!

That is awesome, kitty massage!

A pessimist might say .... "Tenderising ......before the dispatching"
    giruvian, gtadmin, BrianS and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Phew, glad that's over...for an extended period, in hope. I hope that this gets public shortly. A quorum is what you mean 1ynne?
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    yep doc

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Davi
    Davi
    Davi

(Just seeing if it works)
    Seems it did. Magic.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Thanks nicoandlaughter, margy and fab, its plain to see that a lot of time, effort and energy has been spent on dealing with other things - that is unfortunate - but it is what it is, but now its over and done with !

One thought that has always occurred to me, is that generally a minimum number of people needed to achieve a working effective collaboration in any committee or community organisation would be at least 6 active members... this spreads the load, allows wider input of ideas, and brings a greater skill base together, and hinders the "closed shop" mentality It can also be a good time to be quite strategic about the people you need to recruit in terms of the qualities and skills -bookkeeping accountancy skills, administrative skills, legal expertise, community development expertise, marketing and copy writing skills,media and social networking skills, lobbying and public speaking... and a resident comedian just to keep you all sane and laughing !

Often people are reluctant to put up their hand to volunteer for an ongoing role.. but may be interested in joining in for a specific short term campaign/events small task focussed working groups might help - also communicating communicating oh yes communicating !

To be honest every person who vapes has the ability to advocate for vaping, but there is added strength and synergy when you collaborate and communicate with others .. Cheers
    It's been a long time since I've stepped into this forum...so hello again!
    The new Board of the NNA AU is keen to go up to at least 5 members. But not too quickly. It's always a balance between getting enough people to do the work without making things unnecessarily complex. We all do this in our spare time, unpaid, a job that often cops a lot of flak, so having to spend more time on internal organisation of a group that's too big is to be avoided.
    The new emphasis is on bringing people together, getting more people involved, an increase in transparency, communication and openness. Nico has been absolutely instrumental in doing this, without her willingness to step up and cop the shit she has we would not be where we are today.
    We are at 4 members now for the first time and it's working really well. There's a new energy of putting the past behind us and concentrating on fighting for the rights of all vapers, with more consultation of the community.
    That's it for now. I'm hopeful that our new approach and Board will be received on AVF with a willingness to put old stuff aside and an openness to communication and new beginnings.
    giruvian, margyb, Stomp and 8 others like this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast