Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: E-CIGARETTE USERS WANTED FOR RESEARCH(Is liquid strength and others important?)

  1. #11
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,173
    It contains the K10 questionnaire on anxiety & depression too.
    https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au...0.pdf?sfvrsn=4
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  2. #12
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    257
    Interesting, I didn’t get the K10 questionnaire (which I am familiar with, along with a few others). I got something that was definitely an assessment of some sort, but not the K10 as described - very strange ��

    I wonder if they’re dishing out different “psych” tests depending upon answers?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    It contains the K10 questionnaire on anxiety & depression too.
    https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au...0.pdf?sfvrsn=4
    Finally quit the stinkies on 19/6/2017

  3. #13
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    Interesting, I didn’t get the K10 questionnaire (which I am familiar with, along with a few others). I got something that was definitely an assessment of some sort, but not the K10 as described - very strange ��

    I wonder if they’re dishing out different “psych” tests depending upon answers?
    It's the UK K10 equivalent to the best of my knowledge FX.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

    Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    257
    My last question (this is what I assume youíre talking about) - had absolutely nothing to do with depression/anxiety, and more to do with impulse control. Iíd read your comment about the K10 before I took the survey, so I was surprised about the questions. Iíve completed a lot of K10s, DASSí and other depression/anxiety/PTSD questionnaires - for veracity of my opinion

    I donít think there is a massive divergence in testing (K10) between UK, OZ and USA, so Iím wondering if the last question changes based on the answers that you gave during the survey???? Which would be curious lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    It's the UK K10 equivalent to the best of my knowledge FX.
    Finally quit the stinkies on 19/6/2017

  5. #15
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Bunbury
    Posts
    384
    Done I got the impulsivity one as well
    Smoke free since april 2016

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:03 AM.