Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Bernardi takes vape force one for a spin.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Fucking gay Australia no wonder we cursed and it's gunna get worse
    Last edited by emu; 28-02-18 at 12:05 PM.

AVF Regular
    Umm no need to hunt for fags when you vape ?

(sorry its that time of night and it is a vaping smoking joke...)

Oh well as long as you are shooting things and not aborting things we are all good!

oh here is more ....

This Is What Happens When A Politician Pisses Off The Internet
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguilla...Rn#.lpYprjQVqG

and more recently from Jan
    Musicians Are Absolutely Roasting This Conservative Politician For Including Their Songs On His Spotify Playlist
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/joshtaylor/...vp#.yxRMZRE4OV

Oh hell and even more and I havent even started on the others

Yep I reckon he and the others will do alright by vapers - and will def have our interests at heart *rolls eyes

Yup all are welcome- cant pick and choose

all are welcome - cant pick and choose

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I am really stoked about the Leyonjhelm / Bernadi partnership.

Soon we'll have our guns back and be allowed to hunt fags

Bad joke of course for the sensitive types. I love bad jokes.
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 28-02-18 at 12:28 AM.
    disley, 1ynne and emu like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Hmm, so this is now the Alt-Right of vaping? How nice, no difficult questions asked, no difficult people to deal with, diss on all of those you don’t like - how very, very comfy lol
    Finally quit the stinkies on 19/6/2017

AVF Regular
    Personally, what Bernardi needs is a Retail politician to join his crew of happy clappers,

ohhhhhhh perhaps a disgruntled beetrooter.. now there is a thought..

imagine Barnaby, Lyle and Corey, all having dinner together... would they share a fag ? or just an after dinner vape ....

fight the good fight... god is on your side... the sanctity of marriage shall be defended .. well in their lil minds anyway

yeah, thats really going to improve the profile of vaping .. being associated with such powerful, relevant and representative group of 'honourables'...

now I am off the groom and saddle up the pigs ready for flight
    Last edited by 1ynne; 28-02-18 at 08:31 AM.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    You wouldn't want me in government, I'd advocate for the entire state of SA to be a nuclear testing ground.
    Too late CMB! I remember the 50's & 60's. Maralinga. You could do an updated version? Boom! Trump could turn it into a golf course with only greens and the rest of it bunkers for his billionaire pals. Yes Malcolm, dust off your plus fours.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Personally, what Bernardi needs is a Retail politician to join his crew of happy clappers,

ohhhhhhh perhaps a disgruntled beetrooter.. now there is a thought..

imagine Barnaby, Lyle and Corey, all having dinner together... would they share a fag ? or just an after dinner vape ....

fight the good fight... god is on your side... the sanctity of marriage shall be defended .. well in their lil minds anyway

yeah, thats really going to improve the profile of vaping .. being associated with such powerful, relevant and representative group of 'honourables'...

now I am off the groom and saddle up the pigs ready for flight
    With the views on bestiality Corey has, the animals will never be lonely.

AVF Regular
    Last edited by 1ynne; 28-02-18 at 08:56 AM.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Wake me up when it's over........

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FXVaper View Post
    Hmm, so this is now the Alt-Right of vaping? How nice, no difficult questions asked, no difficult people to deal with, diss on all of those you donít like - how very, very comfy lol
    Bwahahaha not sure if attempt at joke or just a twat?

AVF Regular
    and thats just it - There is a mistaken idea that just because a politician seems to support the idea of vaping (and or snus) that vapers must support them- even to the extent that they should go to the polls for them and vote for them- This vaping at any cost idea has to go- vaping cannot and should not be partisan or considered a left or right ideology

IMHO - I think to do otherwise is a bad way of going about things and will and does hurt vaping long term more than help it

I mean - really people think the image of vaping and snus is all about censoring ourselves or demonizing smaller subgroups like cloud chasers or high nic users while trying to appease people more powerful- but its not- there is more to it than that

If we just give in a little we can fix things later - thing like allowing the TGA medical or in this case allowing only 20mg nic but that's not how politics and policy works

The vaping community is diverse and to try and push or force people to vote against their core principals just because vaping and or snus should be allowed - is flat out wrong

See part of getting support for a cause of any kind is the question - How much are you willing to give up in order to gain and quite frankly I am disgusted that so many vapers are willing to throw other vapers under a bus by cutting out cloud chasers, high nic users and DIYers and calling for vaping regulations which would impact on current and potential vapers in the most expensive of ways (remember most smokers are in low income or high-risk groups and vaping was always about giving up smoking or switching or using THR products the way that best suits you)

For many vapers (and those outside of vaping) I know for a fact that they may not be willing to align with fringe radicals like Bernardi or the sex/ reason party or IPA affiliated libertarians, mychoice, and others

- and i know also those on the outside of vaping will just balk at the idea of vaping at the mention of any of the above - because it would mean giving up core values like the environment, being anti-privatisation, pro women's issues, reproductive rights, their support for gender and or sexuality issues, being anti corporatisation, their support for proper welfare reform and a whole host of other things

If it comes to supporting vaping or any of the above issues- I bet my bottom dollar that the mentioned issues will be considered more important than vaping

What needs to happen is an open conversation with everyone, left, right, centre, radical and mild- where trust is given with the whole truth (cause we have never had it) just asking what do you want? How do we merge all these ideas and how do we get there (cause noone has ever asked us)

Cause as it stands advocates believe they are advocating for everyone and potential future vapers, when in fact they are only advocating for themselves and thier own beliefs while throwing a majority of vapers under a bus with their divisiveness and causing the image of vaping more harm than good

Vaping and THR should not be made partisan - nor should it bow to those who supposedly wont let us and we need to know what vapers want while respecting difference and diversity

or even when THR of any kind is made legal.... we have already lost

I dont know what I have just prattled on about but its done!
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 28-02-18 at 11:58 AM.
    1ynne and emu like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast