Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rebelagainstthemachine

Thread: Backwards thinking brought to you by cancer council

AVF Regular

Backwards thinking brought to you by cancer council

More backwards thinking brought to you by cancer council - same mob who have a policy that they would be happy to legalize if medical pharma - kinda like some other medical based vaping groups we know who masquerade as 'consumer groups'

Vaping by teenagers on rise as tobacco companies try to hook a new generation on smoking

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-...sYyIgvdDTYOrIE
    DocM likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    More backwards thinking brought to you by cancer council - same mob who have a policy that they would be happy to legalize if medical pharma - kinda like some other medical based vaping groups we know who masquerade as 'consumer groups'

Vaping by teenagers on rise as tobacco companies try to hook a new generation on smoking

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-...sYyIgvdDTYOrIE
    Interesting RATM. As usual, as per your posts.
    That article raised the question for me about the regulation of 'ecigs'. Who & How? Same old hand sitting questions. Then, a link to another article neatly down the bottom on how a religion is on the rise, the one 'recommended by 9 outta ten Prime ministers'. They aren't regulated either......? Just thinking of the kiddies welfare etc.
    The descriptive photos of the eliquids being aimed at younguns were 'cherry picked' (pardon the inference). I was under the impression that advertising IS regulated.......so many ad agencies and departments/vendors/watchdogs to litigate against and only one lifetime....depending on your religious beliefs of course.
    So much ignorance around the place this time of year. I'll take mine with me thanks.
    Last edited by DocM; 29-08-19 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Now with added splootings
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation