Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: End User Declaration

End User Declaration

Hey everyone first post here, but I've been reading the forums for a while.

I've recently ordered a shipment of flavor concentrates and some nic base liquids from Novocig. I received a phone call from DHL asking me to contact the seller and ask for an end user declaration for the VG base with nic. I've emailed Novocig asking for the declaration, but haven't received a reply...

Has anybody had this happen before or know what I can do?

Thanks

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    Hey everyone first post here, but I've been reading the forums for a while.

I've recently ordered a shipment of flavor concentrates and some nic base liquids from Novocig. I received a phone call from DHL asking me to contact the seller and ask for an end user declaration for the VG base with nic. I've emailed Novocig asking for the declaration, but haven't received a reply...

Has anybody had this happen before or know what I can do?

Thanks

Hi Ford Prefect

I have been hanging around the Vaping comunity for a good while and have never heard of the requirement. That is not to say there is no requirement?? Its possible that we have been slipping under the radar. I am not surprised that it is DHL that has raised the issue.

I am going to hazard a guess that you are living in South Australia and this is a link to the regs for that jurisdiction. Where possible in the future try and avoid using a courier service, as it is in their interest to stir the shit and offer a remedy at a cost.

Good luck with this and let us know how you get on. As said before an end user declaration for Nic juice has never reared its head.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rc...WEwxRA&cad=rja
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Thanks Robray, wasn't sure if it was normal or not... I'm actually in QLD though and I've heard that they can be quite strict with nic coming in

Hopefully Novocig will reply, I'm not really sure what to do otherwise.

This is what it says on the DHL tracking:

16 Clearance delay BRISBANE - AUSTRALIA 19:48

Further Detail:*
    Due to the nature of the goods, specific authorization is required from a regulatory authority other than Customs for further clearance *

Next Step:
    Further processing will occur as instructed by the regulatory authority. A DHL representative will attempt to contact the importer or shipper if further details are required

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    So far this is a first, and we can only hope its not a sigh of things to come. I am sure you will get a response from people with more knowledge of the rules than me.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Hopefully it is cleared, over the phone they didn't even mention the nic they only said they wanted an end user declaration for the VG lol

Super Moderator
    It's vegetable glycerin not nitro glycerin ffs... DHL have always been cockwallets though, I steer clear of any vendor that uses them. I have had hassles in the past, non e-cig related.

Super Moderator
    Awesome username btw! Dice-Clay is a legend

Thanks I'm a big hitchhikers fan

Also I just realised, it was e-cig.com not Novocig. I've got orders from both lol hopefully one of them will make it... No flavours coming from Novocig though so I'll have to find something local if the first one isn't delivered.

The second lot from Novocig is coming with EMS, how are they compared to DHL?

Super Moderator
    I have never had a drama with EMS. That is not to say they are totally drama free, just as far as I am concerned.

Super Moderator
    Hahaha, I thought your username was Ford Fairlane .... I really need sleep ....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast