Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: new product

AVF Regular

new product

I have just completed an online survey as I regularly do.
    It pertained to smoking and quitting.
    I was asked about a new product from nicorette...e-cig.(All hush hush but I can't keep a secret)

It will contain a starter pack of 2 e-cigs + "carts"batteries and charger with refill kits available.Price was mentioned $54.95 for the starter kit
    and $14.95 for refill kits.

They supplied no details as of what they use as juice or attys or how the vape is delivered.
    It is totally different than the inhaler.
    Maybe nicorette has seen the growing popularity of e-cigs and want to cash-in.

They mentioned classic flavour and menthol in 3 different strengths mild,regular,strong.
    zainwolf, margyb, ElDubya and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    wowo!

I actually have a contact at nicorette, wonder if i can squeeze them for info...

[s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

Super Moderator
    veeeeeeryyyy iiiinstereeeestink !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpants View Post
    wowo!

I actually have a contact at nicorette, wonder if i can squeeze them for info...
    Don't tell them I told you Lol..At the start of the survey it blahed something about confidentiality and not discussing the survey and the usual standard blurb.
    My loyalty lies here..
    Noe, extre248, WokinDog and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I sent a text. It was general just saying i gave up durries with ecigs and is nicorette looking into them.

This person is in marketing. So whether that means they'll know or not i have no idea

[s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

Wait till they start selling them in TV commercials. They'll become a hot thing because Lord TV says its ok.

We'll all become the douchebag hipsters saying things like "I was vaping before it became popular".

It sounds like they're simply going to label the Elusion e-cig with their brand name. Hopefully it will bring them over to eGo and Provari models though.
    zainwolf, Thereupon and Heavenly like this.

AVF Regular
    That will be great they will turn around and ban nic imports and sell nicorette shit Yay.
    eteach, Stomp and Thereupon like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    Thats my biggest fear Kaney ... once it becomes "legitamacised", let the protectionist legislation price gouging and taxation begin . Although I really want to see e-cigs validated as harm reduction , the cynic in me cant help seeing that as a result of it , 30ml of nic will cost $100+ ... I can see vaping becoming the replacement cash cow for tobacco .
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    A 4 year supply of nicotine in the freezer and rebuildable atomisers say that this won't affect me one bit!
    Noe, Avguy, eteach and 1 others like this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    A 4 year supply of nicotine in the freezer and rebuildable atomisers say that this won't affect me one bit!
    until Sept 2016 anyway LOL
    Avguy likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast