Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Thumbs up Caada Health banning sale of Nicotine

Health Canada has instructed Nicvapes to stop selling Nicotine and supplying vaping products..
    Lets hope it isnt contageous and doesnt start stirring the pot.. people over there are very upset.

AVF Regular
    Sorry -Vapables have been instructed not Nicvapes- doh.
    anyhow link here

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-more-nic.html

Man, this is not good for me. I'm a Canadian living in lovely Oz for the time being. I may be moving back next year - not good!

AVF Regular
    Sorry Lilmi didnt mean to spoil anyones day with bad news. I just happened across the item in my relentless search for a perfect mod. The people sound as though they intend to fight this.. perhaps if Nic gets banned they can just go across the border for supplies -

One has to suspect big Pharma.. One of the people who has been testifying against ECigs has been found to be financially involved with
    the Pharma lobby- wish I had kept a link but it as a while ago that I saw the article. Although his connections were suss they kept him as an expert in hearings.
    I think the UK vapers have been worried for a while now as well, not sure of the situation for them but they are expecting problems too.

thanks for the info gert, i cross posted it to WP to see what panic happens there..
    not good, I thought canadians where banned from nic imports as well, so bringing it across the border may not be a legal option.
    I always wondered where the existing suppliers got there supplys of ecig gear from if it was banned.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Hello Stoney.. yes its not good news for Canadians. I daresay there will be some moonshine runs organised if vapors there cant get juices..Dont know what the situation is now in the US but I believe they did have some sucess with getting an attempted ban by the FDA overturned quite recently and the suppliers there seem to be trading normally dont they.
    Governents allow quite openly sales of cigarettes yet pretend concern about the "possible dangers" of eCigs! How can they justify their arguments on that basis? I think it's indefensible.

I've been reading on the Canadian forum in ECF, vapers have been requesting that US suppliers not enter the type of goods on the customs record. It seems to work in some instances, but I can't see this as lawful or sustainable by any means. I think I'll be stocking up on a ton of nic before/if I move back, that or wean off to zero nic. No way I'm going back to stinky cigarettes.

I read somewhere that China has the best quality nic ?

My package got sent to me with the description 'aromatherapy oils'

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmi View Post
    I've been reading on the Canadian forum in ECF, vapers have been requesting that US suppliers not enter the type of goods on the customs record. It seems to work in some instances, but I can't see this as lawful or sustainable by any means. I think I'll be stocking up on a ton of nic before/if I move back, that or wean off to zero nic. No way I'm going back to stinky cigarettes.
    The way it is written also bans the hardware..
    I am toying with the idea also about weaning down to 0 nic

What I don't understand is, if it's simple for people "not in the know" to find a conflict of interest, then surely the people "in the know" would find it even easier to establish a conflict of interest and yet they are still allowed to testify...? wtf?
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast