Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Body Choice and Gender Equality

Body Choice and Gender Equality

This is why I can't vote for Labour/Democrats Progressives anymore. They are just as cognitively dissonant as Coalition/Republican Conservatives, but on the opposite side of the spectrum.

The Conservatives say "leave our business choices alone", but feel the need to invade into your private life.

The Progressives say "leave our private life choices alone", but feel the need to invade into your business choices.

One woman in this video says she's pro-choice because she thinks a woman has the right to do what she wants with her own body, but then says that oversized soft drinks should be banned, because people shouldn't have the right to consume large amounts of sugar.

While we're on the topic of abortion and choice, why are men denied the right and choice to parental rights termination?

It would seem fair that if a woman is allowed to choose whether or not she will be a parent within the first two trimesters of pregnancy, then the father of the unborn child should also have the right to terminate his parental rights within the same two trimester period, and not have to pay child support for the child that he did not choose to have.

Am I wrong?

Last edited by mavinry4; 13-09-12 at 01:46 AM.

AVF Regular
    Do you study sociology at uni or something?
    b874 likes this.
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

I'm training to become a proctologist.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    I'm training to become a proctologist.
    lol i though you where a bit anal lol id rather be a Gynecologist do you mind if i numb that for you num num num numb is that sour doe your brewing
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    funny gifs

I used to be a Gynecologist, but people kept calling me a pussy for not doing proctology.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    I used to be a Gynecologist, but people kept calling me a pussy for not doing proctology.
    lol id rather be called a pussy than an arse hole
    funny gifs

And that my friends is how you take a thread off topic..........from the second post no less, well done

Cheers
    DAWZZY and targaboy like this.
    Daily Setup: Modded 3400mah FDV iStick, Orchid v4 RTA
    Daily Juice: Vaporeyes - Lazer Lombardi
    In the mail: Vapor Flask DNA40

The topic is too sensitive. No one likes to talk about issues in which men are discriminated against. It boggles the mind.

The topic is too sensitive. No one likes to talk about issues in which men are discriminated against. It boggles the mind.
    No, it's not too sensitive. Just a bit daft that you consider it discrimination that a man can't choose to terminate a pregnancy. When the medical geniuses perfect pregnancy in men (what a dreadful idea!), then men will have equal rights.

AVF Regular
    He's not saying men should be able to force women to abort, but that we should be able to abort our legal rights and responsibilities to the unborn child

and he's right

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast