Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Bad News from New Zealand

Bad News from New Zealand

Not like we really needed it, but here's further proof that it's all about money and control and nothing to do with health...

Smokers only allowed to buy deadly tobacco cigarettes in New Zealand?
    gtadmin likes this.

farrrrrrrk ! how can they justify that move ???
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Super Moderator
    I think its a proposal , i.e. someone in Govt is trying to justify their salary ... does not mean it will happen , but it does open the door for the debate to begin ... There is no better expert witness on the planet than Murray ... I think this press release is his way of saying " pull your head in " an laying the ground rules for the debate if they chose to take him up on it .

Just how I see it?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

The good news could be that this "Hydro" brand must be a reasonably large company by the sounds of it. I honestly believe it will take a court case to get this crap settled once and for all, and as much as it sucks, us individuals don't have the funds to make it happen.

Maybe "Hydro" does?

have they got a good vaping forum over the trench ?
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Electronic Cigarette Nicotine, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarette looks like a disposable

might be a thing like W.A looking to much like a smoke

Aren't Elusion cigarettes Sold in New Zealand?

Whats the bet that Elusion have sold their product to Nicorette, and now nicorette are seeking to corner the market by being the only "medically approved" seller of electronic cigarettes?

I think Hydro and Elusion are the same thing

btw,,
    I always suspected this would happen. How Elusion e-cigs were getting away with it boggled me.

All it does is makes the NZ Laws the same as we have here in Australia, and Elusion e-cigs are a horrible e-cig product seller anyhow. They never answer your emails unless you are looking to buy something. You can only buy pre-filled cartrdiges.

I'm sure Kiwis will still be able to import their nicotine. This will only force Kiwis to move onto eGos, and hence increase the chance of succesffully quitting tobacco cigs.

But still, it's mind boggling that there is this ban occuring. The Government says on one hand it wants people to quit smoking, but on the other, they ban a product that is successfully getting people off the smokes.

I think Elusion did get medical listing over there (I'm pretty sure you can get them at chemists). Which makes the problem worse when one vendor is "approved" and nobody else is cause everybody else things it's the wrong path to walk down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast