Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: [News Article: News.com.au] SMOKE AND MIRRORS: Can you quit with e-cigarettes?

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

[News Article: News.com.au] SMOKE AND MIRRORS: Can you quit with e-cigarettes?

SMOKE AND MIRRORS: Can you quit with e-cigarettes? | News.com.au

Dead set this DANIEL PIOTROWSKI guy seems a bit challenged. How come these so called "journalists" never do any actually real you know, investigation? Christ you would have thought they might ask someone here, get the other side of the coin.

Instead we have a couple of random muppets they picked up off the street who tried them "meh, something not quite right so I returned to smoking".

HAHAHAHA.

That is all, discuss.

A bit more research on his behalf would show that success rate with E cigarettes is around 80%, and with patches around 7%. bloody idiots!
    necrofrantic likes this.

Super Moderator
    I commented on their news story, let's see if it gets published online.

add my 2 cents worth to the artical as usuall
    ElDubya and necrofrantic like this.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

Story published shit that was quick
    necrofrantic likes this.

CCC
    The girl in the pic hasn't charged her 510, no light haha. And i would challenge anyone let alone a child to swallow a carto!

Could that article be any more unrealistic or off base? Oh watch out, if a child swallows nic juice it can kill them. HELLO so can hundreds of other house hold things including a case here recently where a mother give her kid methadone as a substitute for cough medicine and he died. Doesn't stop them letting thousands of junkies take the stuff home.

These people and their type of sensationalist reporting really piss me off. They obviously didn't get on with the e-cig they tried and wanted to re-enforce their belief it was crap. I would bet money this was all decided with a cigalike, no wonder they didn't have a good opinion.
    Last edited by a1120028; 26-09-12 at 06:51 PM.
    necrofrantic likes this.

if Evey member here wrote on that artical (over 3000) members with all positive reviews of ecig do you think anything would happen ?

AVF Regular
    If you think we are living in a free country we are not. We are goverened by a small number of people that have an agenda.
    necrofrantic likes this.

Current gear: Provari, Zenesis *ASH*, Zenesis standard, ZAP, REO VV and Grand, Zenesis Sidewinder, Penelope, GG TS, Ithaka.

Super Moderator
    They havent printed MY comment ( funnythat ! ) I basically pointed out it was a poorly researched "fluff " piece as a lot of it was centred on Candy Floss reporting , a lack of research and Parroting the line that big pharma , the Govt , and Health authorities want you to spread .... Cant think for the life of me why they wouldnt print that ?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast