Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: My (effin) Rant on Public Health Wankers.

My (effin) Rant on Public Health Wankers.

NO THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT WIND FARMS, ITS ABOUT THE SIMILAR BULLSHIT RHETORIC USED TO DISCREDIT WINDFARMS AND E-CIGS, AND THE HYPOCRISY OF PUBLIC HEALTH ACADEMICS WHO DISMISS RHETORIC FOR ONE, AND PARTICIPATE IN THE OTHER.

This is what I don't get about Public Health Academic/Advocates/Officers/Wankers <<--what are they even called anyway?

Anyway,

So it should come as no surprise that yeh, I stalk the shit out of about 15 of them. Part of Morning and Evening routine to check up on what bullshit they're spouting.

And something keeps bothering me; their new fun thing they like to do at the moment is have circle jerks and mock those who are against Wind Farms.

They claim that there's no real evidence that Wind Farms cause harm.

WHAT A FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD.

There's no evidence that electronic cigarettes cause harm either! In fact, 2 papers have now come out showing that they don't. And the third one, the one that these public health advocates claim to show that passive vaping is real and harmful, actually shows that it isn't harmful, but that the authors of the paper simply worded their conclusions to make it sound like it is. If you read the actual results, the chemicals exhaled are less than 1% of the permissible exposure limits.

So there you fucking go ;

When they say there's no evidence that Windfarms are dangerous ; Lets build them!

When we say there's no evidence that e-cigs are dangerous ; Ban them anyway!

Fucking had it with this world. I feel like breaking something.

/rant.
    Last edited by mavinry4; 28-09-12 at 12:22 AM. Reason: red text
    valleyjohn and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Why are windfarms dangerous? I always thought they were good.

locking my provari up before I throw something I'm going seriously regret.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Windfarms are good. But that's not the point.

The point is, the same logic should be applied to e-cigs... but the public health wankers have their own shit against e-cigs, so they're all wilfully cognitively dissonant and illogical.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs

Same rhetoric as is spouted about Vaping.

Are wind farms a health risk? US scientist identifies 'wind turbine syndrome' - Green Living - Environment - The Independent
    mavinry4 likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

I do remember something about wind farms being noisy and interrupting some birds or something but I think that's location rather than the things themselves. I too thought the were good. Point is we don't need fossil fuels anymore. Just like we don't need tobacco but they resist all change where money and power is at stake.

Exactly!. You could replace the word WindFarms with electronic cigarettes to that article.

Shit, is there some document template they use?
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    Exactly!. You could replace the word WindFarms with electronic cigarettes to that article.

Shit, is there some document template they use?

Yup

Its called the Dollar template.

Frequently used. Its in the Microsoft word template folder!!
    mavinry4 likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

windfarms kill thousands of birds, the blades can be doing 200kph and the birds dont usually die, they just starve to death on the ground with broken wings.
    thng is .. they build these in out of the way windy places, the same types of places birds hang out in..

stupid waste of money, just put the frigging money into safe nuclear imo. research more !
    build solar arrays, heliostats, tidal energy .. whatever it takes, windfarms suck.
    AutumnGirl, valleyjohn and Fatman like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

and rant all you want .. but I will limit the swears in topic names..
    Robray and mavinry4 like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast