Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Nicotine Imports Makes News on Channel 9 Brisbane

AVF Regular

Nicotine Imports Makes News on Channel 9 Brisbane

It looks like Channel 9 Brisbane intend to air a report on the crackdown on imports of nicotine tomorow night 4/5/11 in the News at 6pm. The advert clearly shows products in Totally Wicked's distinctive packaging and shows a doctor say 10mg of nicotine is enough to kill a child.

Here is the link for the story as it was aired, Thank you Stoney for a another job well done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBZ1PcWlfc
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 05-05-11 at 12:51 AM.

Acb
    Oh crap. And here I am waiting for my 250ml of 100mg to arrive from Box Elder...

AVF Regular
    Its ok they will just ban 10 mg nic juice i use 18mg and 100mg wouldnt even be on there radar

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    HEADS UP TO TOTALLY WICKED

On 3 May 2011 12:28, Girly Pantz wrote:

Subject: URGENT -- news report to air listing products as lethal flashing your logo about
    To: info@totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk
    Received: Tuesday, 3 May, 2011, 10:31 AM

In about 19 hours from now Channel 9 Brisbane, in Queensland, Australia, intends to air a report on the importing of deadly nicotine through customs, and clearly shows your distinctive logo on a large shipment of products that have been opened. A Doctor in the advertisment says it only takes 10mg of nicotine to kill a child.

I am not sure what you can do aside from getting an injuction but thought you should at least have a chance to stop them hurting your good name with sensationalized claims.

their phone number is 61 73214 9999

your faithfully
    GirlyPantz
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 03-05-11 at 11:08 PM.

AVF Regular
    REPLY FROM TOTALLY WICKED UK

Hello. Thank you very much for your notification on this. I have forwarded your email over to my manager. We will monitor this very closely and will respond accordingly.

Thanks again- we really appreciate your email.

Kindest regards,
    Paul Behan

Kind Regards
    Paul Behan
    Totally Wicked Client Services Department
    www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

0845 602 9661
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 04-05-11 at 12:00 AM.

Well, that's all kinds of suck. I don't suppose they will mention the US Supreme Court ruling at all.

Or how many deaths have been attributed to e-juice?

Might pay to send that email to the US arm of Totally Wicked as well, Americans love lawyering the **** out of people. Not sure how much good that will do since it's another country and they could just pull the TW images.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Now now guys, lets not act surprised that the media loves to run a good scare campaign.

Other things though that I think should be included the report that could kill your child.

Bleach
    Cigarettes
    Alcohol
    Rat Poison
    Bleach.

Feel free to add to the list.
    sushiaddiction likes this.

If anybody is able to record the news story, or provide a link, (better yet, get the story on YouTube) I'd be more than happy to post a tear apart afterwards.

Nice work with the little to Totally Wicked, GP - great move.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar Vimes View Post
    Well, that's all kinds of suck. I don't suppose they will mention the US Supreme Court ruling at all.

Or how many deaths have been attributed to e-juice?

Might pay to send that email to the US arm of Totally Wicked as well, Americans love lawyering the **** out of people. Not sure how much good that will do since it's another country and they could just pull the TW images.
    Nice catch thanks Lothar, just sent it. Americans are more agressive in protecting their rights so might get better results.

AVF Regular
    Yeah and wont the Media just play up TW stupid red Devil and Horns logo that they plaster on everything--
    Media arent and never have been interested in truthful reporting especially these days -they are interested in sensation and 2second sound bites and selling faux outrage.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast