Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Malaysia going to start banning e-cigarette selling?

Malaysia going to start banning e-cigarette selling?

can i put this topic here? correct me if wrong place

just got news from my friend in FB mentioning that today newspaper headline mention about "e-cigarette selling is illegal". Reason is because of the nicotine contain in the e-liquid. nicotine only allowed in analog cigarette.

Previous :- Ego Passthrough : L-Rider Lambo V4 : saber touch : provari v2 / v2.5 : macaveli 350 : encore :
    Current : precise p18 with arashi v2 : ggts #164 : gg stealth #166 : Diablo : brass n ss synthesis on the way!
    On going : somnium hybrid, assets hybrid

Nearly time to start stockpiling some nic juice...
    virtualphoenix likes this.

seem look like that. hope their banning the eliquid containing noc only and not the whole pv set. thats really stupid

Previous :- Ego Passthrough : L-Rider Lambo V4 : saber touch : provari v2 / v2.5 : macaveli 350 : encore :
    Current : precise p18 with arashi v2 : ggts #164 : gg stealth #166 : Diablo : brass n ss synthesis on the way!

I know Singapore ban not only the juices but the pv too. Probably the are following the same rule?

if they follow singapore.. 1 more tough reason added to my reason to migrate to australia. tomorrow will need to email the lawyer confirming my consultant time and make in sooner.

Lol what are you going to do when Australia ban pv too? You can't get nic juice locally either

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    Lol what are you going to do when Australia ban pv too? You can't get nic juice locally either
    Even if down the track Australia did take the same path, I'd rather risk breaking that law here then Malaysia
    davee likes this.

Really? It's easier to get around some laws there than here. Unless you are talking about drugs

lol.. australia is a country where ppl have their right to speak and being heard as what i see. and actually i wont say that because of ecig being ban as the reason i want to migrate here when been ask on interview.. hehehe

AVF Regular
    Really? It's easier to get around some laws there than here. Unless you are talking about drugs
    Yes some laws are easier to get around there then here, but I don't want to kill anyone and nicotine is a drug
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast