Swaying Politicians

Why don't we send some politicians sample eCigs without nicotine, they might enjoy it and decide to endorse them

Sik
    Yea, thats a great idea.... Because a politician is going to pick up a battery operated device some random person sent them in the mail and put it in their mouth. It also doesnt help push the anti's agenda that non smokers will pick up these things and get addicted to them.

I dont mean to be a ****, but thats a bad idea. I dont disagree with the concept of swaying politicians, but blind spamming them ecigs would be idiotic.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Yeah alone it would probably be a bad idea, but if we start lobbying heavier it may be a good method of illustrating how different it is to smoking. I believe that one of the main misconceptions that politicians hold is that vaping is the same as smoking. If we tackle the health issues through education, we can tackle the public conception of vaping through making it popular with politicians and people from the media.

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Junkie View Post
    Yeah alone it would probably be a bad idea, but if we start lobbying heavier it may be a good method of illustrating how different it is to smoking. I believe that one of the main misconceptions that politicians hold is that vaping is the same as smoking. If we tackle the health issues through education, we can tackle the public conception of vaping through making it popular with politicians and people from the media.
    On that point, i completely agree with you.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity