Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: State Legislation and you....

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdicuori74 View Post
    Sorry, I am a bit confused. I run out of nicotine e-liquid (which I had bought a long time ago), and as I am ordering a new kit (my old one is no longer in production), I wanted to add some nicotine e-jucice.

Some companies, being based overseas, allow you to select cartomisers with nicotine, and even a provision of e-juice with nicotine. However, I read a lot of contradictory information on the web about whether it is legal to order nicotine e-juice from overseas and have it delivered to Australia (specifically, I'm in NSW). Some of the websites says it is legal for personal use if you don't order too much (the limit being a 3 months provision), but other websites say that it is legal only if you have a medical prescription that says you need it to quit smoking (which is clearly hard to get). Does anybody have any more hints? Has anybody recently experienced any problem ordering nicotine e-liquid to NSW?
    I am in NSW and have been ordering from the USA for over two years (I simply don't trust shops from various Asian countries due to their health regs or lack of same: although I know people who regularly order from these countries with confidence and at a much cheaper price). I have never had a problem with importing e-juice with nicotine (I use 12mg) and all my research says to do so is completely legal for NSW residents provided:
    The maker makes no theraputic claim (Comm. law) [in my experience they never do];
    I do not import more than three months supply at a time (Comm. law)[there is probably a limit of possessing three months supply but I can't envisage Federal Police getting a warrant to search my home on the off-chance I may have exceeded a three-month supply and who's to say how much I'm likely to consume in the next three months];
    You do not have to pay tobacco excise (Comm law) as it is a product not subject to that exorbitant tax for smokers;
    It is completely legal for any adult to use these products anywhere (smoking laws do not apply) except in a motor vehicle containing children (NSW law)[please don't be too brazen about doing it though as I'd hate to have our good laws made more restrictive]; and
    There are various laws prohibiting the supply and sale of e-juice containing nicotine (Comm. and NSW) and hardware but they do not apply to possessing and using such items for adults.

Think yourself lucky we are in NSW as you should encounter no real problems at all. I was about to book a holiday for my family to Queensland but have changed because of their laws their and will post separately on that issue.

AVF Regular
    just going to leave this here and walk away
    singlefished likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    just going to leave this here and walk away
    There is a vendor in Australia that legally sells Nicotine e Juice. Google Nicopharm. They are alas very expensive works out a $1 per ml and the flavour range is fairly poor. I tried them. $30 Per 30 mls incl express post is over the top. I can buy unflavourd 100mg/ml for 60c per ml incl postage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaama View Post
    I am in NSW and have been ordering from the USA for over two years (I simply don't trust shops from various Asian countries due to their health regs or lack of same: although I know people who regularly order from these countries with confidence and at a much cheaper price). I have never had a problem with importing e-juice with nicotine (I use 12mg) and all my research says to do so is completely legal for NSW residents provided:
    The maker makes no theraputic claim (Comm. law) [in my experience they never do];
    I do not import more than three months supply at a time (Comm. law)[there is probably a limit of possessing three months supply but I can't envisage Federal Police getting a warrant to search my home on the off-chance I may have exceeded a three-month supply and who's to say how much I'm likely to consume in the next three months];
    You do not have to pay tobacco excise (Comm law) as it is a product not subject to that exorbitant tax for smokers;
    It is completely legal for any adult to use these products anywhere (smoking laws do not apply) except in a motor vehicle containing children (NSW law)[please don't be too brazen about doing it though as I'd hate to have our good laws made more restrictive]; and
    There are various laws prohibiting the supply and sale of e-juice containing nicotine (Comm. and NSW) and hardware but they do not apply to possessing and using such items for adults.

Think yourself lucky we are in NSW as you should encounter no real problems at all. I was about to book a holiday for my family to Queensland but have changed because of their laws their and will post separately on that issue.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Nicopharm IMHO is hopeless, I did two orders and the second order came in Eyedroper type bottles with a filling tip that I could not use in any of my tanks had to use a syringe. The flavour range has increased but the price is ludicrous. You do not see the prices until you register and then you get a shit load of spam mail....Data gathering IMHO and selling your email addy. Use them at your own risk.

I happen to know quite a few AFP agents who import their own juices.
    They don't live in QLD. - lol.
    flyingfox12 likes this.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314