AVF Regular

What happens if...

This situation has got me thinking about where do you stand if you live in NSW, however the shipment arrives in QLD as first port of call for Auspost delivery.

If they see that the package is not going to a QLD address will they release it?

Sorry if this has already been coverred in one of these threads.

Sik
    I dont believe QLD authorities have any authority to seize product destined for another state.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    so if a vaper in queensland had a mate(looks over at sic) had their nic delivered to nsw,vic,,wa they could post it to queensland.sorry just thinking out loud.

Sik
    hypothetically its more likely to work as internal mail screening is less stringent. So yes. However if for any reason Auspost did get suss about a package and fwded it to QLD health it would still get seized.... If said mate was silly enough to put return address on it, they may be prosecuted for the supply of.....

I suppose they could argue they were simply package forwarding and had no knowledge of the contents...

Said vaper could always get a PO box in tweed heads and make a trip once a month or something, probably the surest way to get it.... Nice relaxing drive that pacific highway (trollollolololol)
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity