Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KIT

Re: New PCC release this weekend from ECA

For $70 Fireworks better shoot out it when i open it.
    At that those kinda price's good luck to ya!!!

ECA

You can use the 510 atty on it no probs and carts. 2 models 2 different cases. Both use 510 threads but the ultra is thinner but you can still screw your 510 on it but as it is you canít use 510 carts unless you change atty.
    I think 510 is the thread of choice and the one I will use where possible.
    Price well that is a full kit PCC and full ecig kit combined.
    As it stands a 510 kit and crappy PCC is about $60 so $69 is ok and the market has already proved it is right.
    Cheers
    ECA Andy

KIT

So we can't just buy the PCC by it's self, we have to double up on all the gear?

ECA

The Ultra is a 3 peice kit.
    If you want to use cartomisers you can use it on both but the Ultra is thinner so the cart will be thicker if that makes sense.
    If you like the 510 go the endurance but if you like the ecigs small go the Ultra.

ECA

We will be selling the PCC by itself on the next order.

KIT

Quote Originally Posted by ECA
    As it stands a 510 kit and crappy PCC is about $60 so $69 is ok and the market has already proved it is right.
    Sorry but mine ain't crappy, and don't see need to buy something i already have, Unless there's something drasticly different about them why would anyone buy one that more expensive?
    Also as to store's selling Kit's with the PCC included i've only seen one store up until now, You must know who iam talking about as you have stated their price.

I think ALL seller's need to stop taking snide dig's at each other and let your products speak for them self.

So excluding holding a few more attachments , what does this PCC do thats better?
    Does it charge quicker? Can it hold more charge's in it? Like whats so good about your's?
    Being backwards compit is great but unless it has new feature's whats the point?

ECA

You are wrong and I will leave it at that. I have referred to no one as you have stated or any product in particular.

Hi ECA,

You're not doing yourself and your business any favours by acting in that way. There are many, many other suppliers (both direct and resellers) of similar products and especially those with big names behind them (eg. NJOY, East Mall etc). You've have been unable to answer many of the plain and simple questions posed to you in this thread about your new product and of course the people asking those questions are getting understandably stressed and more distrustful of your products.

I have been to your site, both when this thread was first posted and again just now, to see if it is all made very clear what your product is and what makes it stand out as warranting a new brand. I am having difficulty justifying that by what I see on your website. I think you must be making the assumption that everyone can read your mind and your plans for the Ultra/Endurance e-cig.

Here is the description of the Endurance Starter Kit, from your own site:
    "Who said size doesnít matter? Say hello to the Aussie Blue Endurance Starter Kit; coming directly to you straight from Electronic Cigarettes Australia Pty Ltd. The Endurance is our new workhorse and is certainly intended for the experienced vaper and heavy smoker looking for a strong throat hit. This Kit comes with the new E-Pack which includes an LED screen to indicate the amount of charge that the pack is holding and an LED flashlight to help you find your way out of those dark corners.

The unit charges your ecig battery 5 or more times before you have to recharge the entire E-Pack, using the Aussie Wall Plug or USB plug. "

Let's explore this brief description from the objective point of view of someone who has never heard of you and your products. I know you would have spent a lot of time developing this product and putting your money where your mouth is to bring it to market but give us the benefit of the doubt when we say that we don't understand your product(s). We're just trying to understand what you are trying to offer us:

"Who said size doesnít matter? Say hello to the Aussie Blue Endurance Starter Kit; coming directly to you straight from Electronic Cigarettes Australia Pty Ltd."

Doesn't really say much here other than announcing your branded starter kit because at this point no one knows what the hell an "Endurance" is and that it is a separate and new device. In fact, in a couple of your replies you did not even capitalise the word (i.e. you wrote "endurance") which confused the matter even further making people wonder if you are simply saying that the e-cig was built for endurance or what...

"The Endurance is our new workhorse and is certainly intended for the experienced vaper and heavy smoker looking for a strong throat hit."

"New" workhorse?? What other well-known and market established products did you make that would justify this comment? This still doesn't advise the market what it is you are selling. All you say to quantify that is "intended for the experienced vaper", which basically kills off a lot of interest to begin with. I don't know why you would say this when most of the "experienced" vapers are already quite aware of other products out there that would be much more suited to the experienced vaper. The other thing you say here is, "and heavy smoker looking for a strong throat hit.". This is still not explaining anything about the "Endurance" but instead what the intended market is. Additionally you have actually just grouped vapers and heavy smokers in to the one group but that is another matter altogether, which you can read about in any standard marketing practises book I'm sure..

"This Kit comes with the new E-Pack which includes an LED screen to indicate the amount of charge that the pack is holding and an LED flashlight to help you find your way out of those dark corners."

We can overlook the use of "new E-Pack" here because you have picked a decent and most importantly, a non-ambiguous name for it. A couple of nice gimmicks (i.e. the LED screen, which actually looks like an LCD screen when I look closer, and the flashlight) to be sure but still no real explanation on the contents of the pack because you are not just selling a PCC by itself, as has been highlighted in one of those questions by people already. I won't comment on my thoughts about the actual PCC visual design here because that is not the point of this post.

"The unit charges your ecig battery 5 or more times before you have to recharge the entire E-Pack, using the Aussie Wall Plug or USB plug. "

Finally some information but still nothing about the actual contents and this is why you have so many confused people asking questions and with your seemingly evasive answers, you are not bolstering confidence in your product. Is the "Aussie Wall Plug" also a new product?...

"The Deluxe kit includes:
    (1) Gift Box
    (2) E-Batteries
    (1) E-Pack
    (1) Atomiser
    (1) Australian Wall Charger
    (1) USB Charger
    (5) Cartridges in Marlbro flavour in 0mg Nicotine (non refillable)"

2 what's? E-Batteries?? So I don't get perhaps "2 Endurance Batteries" in this kit? No? Yes? See.. you can't make assumptions in marketing. You can't assume that people have been with you while you developed the product, seen you make all the decisions on what battery to use, what atty connection to use.. heck even which juice supplier you choose to use for the carts.

Just out of curiousity, what is the e-battery in this kit? What is the voltage and mAh? I assume (there's that word again.. I have to assume because it's not clear on your site what an "Endurance" is) it is going to be 3.7v but what about the milliamp hours rating?

Not sure if this next bit has been added since last time I looked but I didn't see it there, even this time, until I really took a good look at the page:

"You can use your 510 accessories and atties with this unit."

Uh-huh.. :roll:

------- slight pause --------

Moving back to the thread now, after people are asking more direct questions to try and understand the products you are selling, you get all defensive about it like there is something to hide. Now in your last message you are acting like someone who has no interest in informing people of your products. You are just here to make a quick buck? I hope that is not the case because the people who vape are actually the people who are not like the sheep who just follow blindly along and keep smoking cigarettes.. they are the ones who have been looking to the left and right for the last 10, 20, 30 years and sometimes longer.. looking for an alternative. These people have a brain.

On a side note.. are you a registered business? I can't find a listing for "Electronic Cigarettes Australia Pty Ltd" but this is another matter altogether.. I'm just curious.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

KIT

All i'am hearing is talk to the hand (wanted to put something else , wife said shouldn't) , "Not answering your Q's as it might make me look bad , But hey spend ya money here"
    LOL not going to happen with an attitude like that!

ECA

Light

Endurance as stated before is 510 compatible at 220maH per battery instead of standard 180mAh batteries and uses 510 atomisers.
    Ultra is smaller but still uses the 510 threading however this is thinner and smaller battery and battery is 95mAh you have to compromise size for battery life and the Ultra PCC is not compatible with 510 for several reasons size of ecig and battery is reverse polarity however 510 atomiser will still fit on and run.
    All units come with 2 battery and 1 atomiser and 5 carts and USB and mains chargers.
    Endurance stands for longer battery life and Ultra as in ultra small does that make sense.
    I will add this to the web site if you think that will help clear the misunderstanding up.
    I will read through your post tonight and make sure I cleared it all up.
    Yes I am a registered business
    Also I am on the road all day so just because I donít answer straight away doesnít mean I am ignoring people. You can always email me direct at the email address below as the email is checked frequently.
    Sorry I will keep adding more as I read.
    Ultra battery when flat, the PCC will charge aprox 12 times Web site says 5 better to understate and the Endurance 5 or 6 times (Originally it was more but we upgraded the ecig battery from 180 ma to 220ma).
    Pcc currently is 1250 mah but we are looking at increasing to 1450ma.
    Led does work and is useful to see when to recharge PCC. Torch is handy but works without much power loss.
    U battery is our code for Ultra Battery, E Battery is our code for Endurance battery.
    No mistery just no time.
    I will update the site if you think it helps and feel free to email me if you need anything else.
    To me ecigs are great and I beleive in these products and they will and do save lives. I trial all my products and if I think it is no good I dont sell it. Its not about money its about enjoying what you do. I like this job, I like the people I meet and the people I help (in a small way) kick the smoking habbit.
    I see the die hard smokers (like I was) freak when they see a ecig for the first time. I see their reaction when they have the first drag.
    That makes it all worth it to me.

Cheers
    Need to get back to work, and try and fit in dinner.

Andy

Cheers
    Andy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast