Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New PCC release this weekend from ECA

Thanks for taking the time to reply Andy, I didn't mean for my post to sound harsh or argumentative, so I apologise if that is the way it came off. I just wanted to detail, in full, what I believed to be the main concerns of myself and the others who had been posting in the thread. The only way I could see to do that was to take the ideas and words from your own site and put up my interpretation of them in full.

I think that at this point in the vaping market's life, that being completely transparent about your products is important. You've given a lot of good information in the above post and it would be great if a lot of it was on your website. The information you provided says a lot not just about the specifics of the product but also about the care you have taken, and will continue to take, in selecting and developing products for the vaping community. For example, you say that it was originally 180mAh, which is what the standard NJOY 510 battery is but then you upgraded it to 220mAh. That's great stuff and I think you should be proud of that and mention it on your site somewhere.

I think that giving a range like "The Ultra PCC kit has been developed specifically for the Ultra style batteries and it will charge the batteries anywhere from 10 to 12 times from a fully charged PCC." something like that. If it's true.. say it, I appreciate you being realistic about the products and not overstating their ability but credit where credit is due, if you have done the homework to get the PCC to an optimal point where it can actually charge 10 to 12 times, you should say that.

Anyway, when you have some time I think you just need to make things a bit more clearer with the products that you are developing. Everyone knows about the DSE's and the NJOY's.. so there's not a lot of work really to do on those.. but with a brand new product, you need to be very clear, specific and transparent.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

ECA

I hear what you are saying, my only issue is time at the moment or rather lack of it.
    Sometimes you just get a bit bogged down and people just assume you are hiding things when it is rather that you are tied up with starting a new business and sorting out other issues.
    My wife updates the web site and she is preggers and tied so the normal quick updates are lagging behind at the moment.
    With a new company itís all a big learning curve and it takes time but we will get there in the end.
    I want to do more trials on the battery before I go adding things that may be higher than what they actually are. By calculation of Charges=Total mAh/battery mAh you get 13 Charges per full Pcc However this is by calculation and reality is different. The Endurance is less at 1250/220= 5.6 calculated so say 5 hence I want to increase the PCC battery to 1450 mAH to give 6 full charges. I am also looking at some other changes but have some engineering challenges. My background is Electrical Engineering.
    I am really happy with ecigs and I think ecigs in general will and already have saved many lives. What a great invention and it is great to be able to say I am involved (in a small way) with this industry. I do love my job, and it is very rewarding.
    I will try and update the web site this week, we always intended to do it but have been a little bit pre-occupied and yes a bit slack. On a side note have you heard anything on Diabetics and Vaping? I want to find out more info as people are asking me. I posted the question in the general section but if you have any info I would appreciate it.
    Cheers
    Andy

dbn

Andy. Suger shouldnt be used in any juice matey. Im pretty sure light has pointed this out and any vaper who has done some research in DIY juices that SUGER should not be used in anyway as 1 will kill your atty and 2 its probably bad for you.

The only source of suger that could be found in juice is flavoring and i HIGHLY doubt any of the premixed from ecig juice factories have them in it.

Maybe ms.Del (juicewhore) might be the one to ask.

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

From the research I have done there aren't any sugars used in the flavourings. Certainly not the ones I use, they are mixed in either alcohol or PG. dBN is correct - sugar will kill your atty so they aren't used. Some companies are using sucralose or stevia. both of these are safe for diabetics. I prefer stevia if I have to sweeten, but all the juices I sell at the moment do not contain either. Once I started using flavourings from Perfumers Apprentice and FlavourArt the need to sweeten ended. Some of the Loranns flavourings require sweetening, however I don't use those.

My advice to diabetics would be to try vaping and monitor their sugars as they would anyway.

Del
    The original and the best !

ECA

Thanks Guys,
    I am also telling them to monitor as they would normally do and if they had concerns contact their doctor.
    I did find that their seems to be more affect if they use high nicotine, which is not a concern here as we cant sell nic.
    Andy

Nicotine makes the blood thinner doesn't it? So it could be more of a reaction to higher levels of nicotine with the normal amounts of sugars they consume... though the body generally is a self-regulator when it comes to nicotine.. just during the initial month or two would be the main concern as the body adjusts to the new intake method.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123