Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ECA

New PCC release this weekend from ECA

Hi Everyone,
    The new Aussie Blue PCC will be released this weekend.
    2 Models the Ultra and the endurance by Electronic Cigarettes Australia
    Both models come complete with 2 batteries in the PCC

Web site will be updated over the weekend.

Cheers

Andy and Maryanne

Re: New PCC release this weekend from ECA

Aussie Blue PCC? For which e-cig? DSE510, DSE808, DSE901, DSE905, EM-RiVa?

Those are the e-cigs listed on your site.. they are all very different battery sizes in the default offerings..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

ECA

The endurance is bigger capacity than 510 but compatible at 220mAH instead of 180mAH Ultra is smaller about the size of real cig. Aussie Blue is our trade mark that we will be using.
    Hope this helps.
    Andy

dbn

Andy,

We know that the trade mark name is 'Aussie Blue' and i think its a brilliant idea to 'rebrand'. Totally wicked are a great example, but what are you trying to achieve by not telling us the base model of the unit? Are you telling us its all proprietary gear? What sales advantage do you have over other models that are already proven solid devices and can be easily purchased all over the world?

Lets take a look at the giant of rebranding, totally wicked. Everyone knows there gear is just same old Joye 510/titan, eGo/Tornado. but they dont HIDE the fact that they are using those models.

WHY?

WHY would they! because then they would need to spend more time advertising and getting a name out rather then the buyers already knowing what they are selling. there are billions of reviews out there on youtube/internet, which if you build a strong customer loyality, will work to ur advantage as they will buy these products (rebranded or not) from you as opposed to overseas. The advantage of rebranding? It gets your name out there and if you become as successful as TW, customers will start calling it what ever you 'branded' it as, again spreading the name and growing the reputation...

Now, with the questions I have asked you before in PM and your similar reply to Light487 in this thread, i keep it simple:
    - Are you saying i can not use this PCC with any exisiting gear i currently own?
    - Are you saying that the Aussie Blue 'brand' is all proprietary gear?
    - Are you saying that i cant use my existing cartomizers/attys/batteries/carts together with the "Aussie Blue" gear?

If you say YES to all above questions
    - What advantage do i have buying from you?
    - Can you point me to any reviews of 'Aussie Blue'
    - What do you think is the selling point?

If you said NO to all above questions
    - WHAT MODEL IS AUSSIE BLUE!

Thats all we want to know Andy.

I'd be more then HAPPY to buy Aussie Blue gear but NOT if i cant use it with anything else. What your predominately doing is creating the feeling that you are making another Elusion type brand that doesnt work with anything else on the market.

Deebs

KIT

The endurance is bigger capacity than 510 but compatible at 220mAH instead of 180mAH Ultra is smaller about the size of real cig. Aussie Blue is our trade mark that we will be using.
    Hope this helps.
    Andy
    So your selling 510 battery's or what i don't get it?
    Considering it's being released this weekend how about some pic's?
    TBH i really don't get what your trying to sell, as i went to your site and couldn't find any PCC's let alone your new one's.

Please try enlighten us.

ECA

The endurance is compatible with all 510 units. It has the bigger battery over the standard 510 at 220mAH.
    Itís not about making them like the illusion itís about making them work in reality. I mean to say its fine to have a pcc but if it only holds one battery then itís useless. This holds 2 battery and it is modified from other units so that the Ultra holds a complete cigarette so you donít have to dismantle it when you put it away. However the Endurance is much longer and you still have to dismantle. Pics are on the web site. The launch this weekend was received with great reviews.
    The Ultra while being small produces great Vapour and is nice and light.
    We are producing our own line instead of just copying the other sites. We have new products that are in trial at the moment and if they work out as expected then we will produce them under our Aussie Blue mark.

We are not out to make our units non compatible with the popular model s but our aim is to offer a quality product that people get allot of use out of.

ECA

New PCC release from ECA

Hi All
    Pics are now on the website.

Cheers

Ok.. sorry for my ignorance but I've never heard of an "Endurance" model of e-cig. I am assuming from your response that it is a new product that is compatible with 510 atomisers and the name of the product is "Endurance" rather than say.. Titan or eGo or Riva. I think that is the confusion because you are releasing a PCC for an unknown/unheard-of device to many people.

I've been to your site and it's not really clear that you are selling a compatible 510 device, which is what prompted my first question. I'm not trying to be pedantic.. I just want to get the facts straight
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

ECA

No Probs mate we are still trying to work out what we are going to sell and what we are not. All our products will be mostly backwards compatible with all the big brands but if we can improve on the others we will do that too.
    We have not finished updating the pics and the details so please bear with us.
    We know what its like when you buy something and you can't interchange parts so where possible we will make all our products universal anyway.
    Cheers

dbn

+1 with light.

Am I to assume that the PCC charges both the "endurance" and the "ultra'' batteries? or are there 2 different types of PCC? 1 for each model?

The model "510" pretty much classes the model by its thread now days as there are so many "510" models. Im assuming this endurance uses 510 threading? correct? meaning i could use a 510 atty, 510 carts, heck even use an ego battery on the ''aussie blue endurance'' atty?

What theading does the ultra use? I notice it is a cartomizer kit from the picture? can you confirm its a 2 piece ecig? if i wanted extra cartomizers/carts, which model should i purchase?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast