Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Southern Cross Eliquids Australian Made

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    I don't think that's the point of this shop correct me if I'm wrong ECA.

I assumed they were positioning themselves as a "blucig" for Aussie noobs rather than supplying experienced vapers?!
    Spot on! I looked at the site a week ago and from what they stock its pretty obvious the market they're looking at (ultra noobs that don't do research), no harm in trying tho. Good luck with it mate.
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

$10 per 10ml - vg/vg average price from an Australian stockist $3.49 per 100ml which equates to 34c for 10 mil. Add 5% FlavArt at say $5 per 10ml would be 25c so the the material costs are .67c. They must have enormous overheads to justify that markup. I think the price of 0% juices are higher than need be in Australia but that takes the biscuit.

It's just the way the market is here. We have proven that we are willing to pay those prices so that's what the market has settled on.

As a comparision, in the US, 120ml of 0mg juice from someone like TastyVapour is $15.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Im not trying to be heavy handed so I will just pop in and say a word in case.

Please try and keep the thread on topic, criticisim given constructively is always great so lets try to keep it that way and ensure we dont slip into personal attacks and to keep it constructive.

Cheers everybody.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    It's just the way the market is here. We have proven that we are willing to pay those prices so that's what the market has settled on.

As a comparision, in the US, 120ml of 0mg juice from someone like TastyVapour is $15.
    But then we have to pay extra shipping costs on top of that.

For the record I went to the site above and was turned off the moment I read "These liquids are strong, full-bodied flavours that you can smoke as is or dilute to your taste." Smoke? Really?
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

Quote Originally Posted by Flitterby View Post
    But then we have to pay extra shipping costs on top of that.

For the record I went to the site above and was turned off the moment I read "These liquids are strong, full-bodied flavours that you can smoke as is or dilute to your taste." Smoke? Really?
    LOL, that gave me a bit of a laugh too. Vapers are wanting to move away from the term 'smoke', and rightly so.

Oh, and my 'constructive criticism' : your prices were enough to make me click my big red X, without wanting to hang around to see what flavours you're offering. Also, this thread is over 24 hours old, and you've not responded to any comments made here. Not a very good way to attract new customers......

personally i have found the juice at jw fairly weak...even after steeping...so when ai see juice as strong.. i want to take a second look because you can always cut it down... and as for the overheads...this guy has put his money where his mouth is and actually runs a bricks and mortar business... not my style but I would have to say good on him...he is an 'approved' aussie vendor ..

Definately curious about these liquids , if they are good , I dont mind paying the extra. Will save on postage as well , shouldnt take too long to get from the South Coast to Sydney!!

My only concern is how much I'd waste trying to determine the strength of the juice if there is not preset point to start from. If it's not a doubler. The how much nic/pg/vg do I use to find a starting point? If I can vape it as is I can't see if being double strength. And I'm guessing it would be different for each each flavour. I'm only guess though as the vendor has not replied to my earlier post.

-s

So, who's going to be the guinea pig and be the first to sample these premium e liquids? You should sell sampler packs!! Any chance of some 5ml free bees for the AVF members to test and try. It will spread the word of mouth of your juices are superb?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast