Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Southern Cross Eliquids Australian Made

ECA

Southern Cross Eliquids Australian Made

Hi Everyone,
    We now manufacture our own Australian made Eliquids in our Shop. Our Eliquids are very strong out of the bottle, no need ordering doublers or triplers as our Eliquids are super strength. We think if you need to make doublers or triplers then it is just not strong to start with. Our new Eliquids can be diluted if needed or cut with unflavoured Nicotine and it will still maintain a full flavour.
    Please visit our website and give our new range a try.
    If you have any special requests let us know and we will see what we can do. Our range includes Tobacco Flavours and non tobacco flavours and we will continue to increase this selection as the weeks and months pass.

Visit our website at WWW.Ecigs.net.au and look under Eliquids then Southern Cross.
    We will be phasing out all our imported flavours and replacing them all with our new range. Watch out for the specials on the existing stock of Eliquids. We are also setting up a maned Chat room for people that want live help when on our website.

Note: We have adjusted website price as the shop prices were listed.
    All the Best,
    ECA

why not also drop into our Shop and try a flavour for yourself

http://www.ecigs.net.au/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=1
    Last edited by ECA; 20-01-12 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Wrong price

I don't understand.

Without knowing what strength they are designed to be. Won't it be difficult to mix with my nicotine. Your site says "smoke it like it is or dilute". I accidentally vaped doubler that I thought I had diluted before and it was so strong it was nasty. So are your flavours less strong than doubler? If so won't that make you have to use a high strength nicotine to be able to get up to the correct mg without weakening it too much? Sorry for all the questions. I just have never seen this approach to e-juice.

-s
    Last edited by shayne; 19-01-12 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Add title

AVF Regular
    Agree with shayne are they quadlers ? then mixed down with PG they become triplers or doublers?
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    Agree with shayne
    I lost interest when I read
    "These liquids are strong, full-bodied flavours that you can smoke as is or dilute to your taste."

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Agree with shayne
    I lost interest when I read
    "These liquids are strong, full-bodied flavours that you can smoke as is or dilute to your taste."
    LOL, exactly the same here
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

is it my imagination or is 10 dollars for 10mls of juice very expensive?

I will stick to where i can buy 10mls for just over half that price 5.50 thanks

Thought they were concentrates at first but after reading the 'smoke as is' I'm confused like everyone else.

Are these formulated from scratch by a real flavourist/chemist or are you working with premade flavour concentrates? (can understand if you want to keep this secret )

Not trying to be negative here at all, I'm definitely intrigued Just need a bit more info.

CCC
    The vendors selling doublers have to do it that way so that we can mix our own nic liquid with it and end up with normal strength juice. It makes it easy for us when we know it is double strength and we just have to do a 50/50 mix.

Congratulations on branching out and offering your own range
    Last edited by besure; 23-02-12 at 01:28 AM.

I don't think that's the point of this shop correct me if I'm wrong ECA.

I assumed they were positioning themselves as a "blucig" for Aussie noobs rather than supplying experienced vapers?!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast