Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Aussie Blue Extreme eGo Kit ?

Question The Aussie Blue Extreme eGo Kit ?

Just bought a The Aussie Blue Extreme eGo kit from these guys and am wondering how others have found them ,I havent been doing this long and wanted to try as my other batteries are lasting 1 and a half hours and peeving me, saw this kit on special and thought I would try one that doesnt remind me of an analog cig but this one is no longer going to be stocked I take it? or was their problems with it, as I said im only new to this and was advised to try an Ego and found this one on special...was it a mistake Im asking myself now

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Can we have a link to what you purchased? I haven't heard of this 'Aussie Blue Extreme Ego Kit' unless it's just an ego kit with some extra's chucked in?

CCC
    Many vendors sell the eGo rebranded, i think you will like it especially the battery life. Give us a link so we can see what you get with that kit.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Yep, we're vaping nerds and I'm interested in all these rebranded packs and what other vendors offer, things like MaH and Ohms all affect battery life so .. more info required! but we are happy to help!

CCC
    The batteries you are getting are USB Passthroughs, wich will be handy if you vape infront of the computer a lot, but they should last you about 10 hours on their own. Did you get the "special refill kit" with your order? You will need that or a syringe to fill those giantomizers. I think you will probably just want to get some different cartos to try as well as those giantomizers, maybe some Stardusts or Boges, they will work because the batts you are getting are 510 connection. Let us know how you like it.
    Last edited by CCC; 19-03-12 at 09:19 AM.

AVF Regular
    I thinks this thread is in the wrong vendors thread.
    CCC likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    I thinks this thread is in the wrong vendors thread.
    deleted link incase you are right

Yer it should be fine.. even if it's not a genuine eGo (and I'm not saying it isn't), it still should be fine..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Most Awesome Pimp - Forum Admin
    Moved to correct forum

Darkmonk
    [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette][img]http://www.sigbanners.com/reddit/1595.png[/img][/url]

E-Cigs Owned :- JuiceWhore 510 PCC Starter Kit, 901, 801, 905 6V Mod, KR808 & PCC, GG Slim, GGTS-AVS, Indulgence V2 + Passthough, Jazz Carto Pipe (Ultimate Stealth IMHO), Lava Tube V2, Infinity VV, JoyeTech EGO-C Twist, VVPCCP 6600mAh, JoyeTech eVic, EPM CE2 Tank, EPM Carto Tanks.

Vape On Australia & Support Your Local Vendors!

Sorry just found this now, Aussie Blue Extreme eGo Black (0mg Nic) END OF LINE SPECIAL ablueExtkitB AUD $50.00
    Electronic Cigarettes Australia Pty Ltd (Ecigs) - As you can see it was an end of the line special so I havent a link to it now. And CCC I am really enjoying the life of the batteries they are lasting me all day but I dont like that every now and then you get a mouthful of yuk as it seems to build up on the plastic under the mouth piece, especially if you lay it down, and it holds three and half mls so not forever filling it up. and yes I got the refill kit and a bottle of PV/VG...Tassie Devil thrown in.
    Last edited by Bree; 22-03-12 at 09:56 AM.
    CCC and timeout like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast