Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ECA

www.ecigs.net.au New kits dse808 Friday

Hi All,

Ok we have the web site up and running. We have new stock arriving tomorrow which includes the DSE808 kits and all the leads and chargers and general bits and pieces. We will try and build stock up as quickly as possible and also introduce new products down under.
    Please be patient as we get eveything up and running. We aim to provide quality products and great customer service.
    Let us know what you want us to stock and we will do our best to get them in.

DSE901 kits arriving next week.

Take care

ECA

ECA

www.ecigs.net.au New kits dse808 Friday

Hi All,

Ok we have the web site up and running. We have new stock arriving tomorrow which includes the DSE808 kits and all the leads and chargers and general bits and pieces. We will try and build stock up as quickly as possible and also introduce new products down under.
    Please be patient as we get eveything up and running. We aim to provide quality products and great customer service.
    Let us know what you want us to stock and we will do our best to get them in.

DSE901 kits arriving next week.

Take care

ECA

Re: www.ecigs.net.au New kits dse808 Friday

SO what advantages do i have using you over other sites, like ecigz.com.au. It also appears that your prices are just a complete price match of the aforementioned site.

SO what advantages do i have using you over other sites, like ecigz.com.au. It also appears that your prices are just a complete price match of the aforementioned site.

dbn

Just a query. Your 510 batteries are listed as "DSE/JOYE510 Manual Battery Black".

Are they DSE or JOYE?

dbn

Just a query. Your 510 batteries are listed as "DSE/JOYE510 Manual Battery Black".

Are they DSE or JOYE?

ECA

They go in any 510 model Ecig. We buy in Joye510 and DSE510 batteries but they fit in both.

Thanks

ECA

They go in any 510 model Ecig. We buy in Joye510 and DSE510 batteries but they fit in both.

Thanks

ECA

Why buy from us? Well we intend to buy many other products not just copy the other sites, not that that is a bad thing. I will also only sell ones I test and feel they are good quality and good prices . Hence I will not sell the 905 series(My personal View from testing). I am looking into many other types which I am currently testing. But its early days and Rome was not built in a day lol. Just keep an open mind and watch this space.
    Competition also brings the prices down which is a good thing for consumers.

Take Care Andy

ECA

Why buy from us? Well we intend to buy many other products not just copy the other sites, not that that is a bad thing. I will also only sell ones I test and feel they are good quality and good prices . Hence I will not sell the 905 series(My personal View from testing). I am looking into many other types which I am currently testing. But its early days and Rome was not built in a day lol. Just keep an open mind and watch this space.
    Competition also brings the prices down which is a good thing for consumers.

Take Care Andy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast