Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BlunderbussGonzo
  • 2 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By BlunderbussGonzo

Thread: May 15 product updates

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,309

    May 15 product updates

    New arrivals:

    SMOK VCT pro sub ohm clearomizer: SMOK Sub ohm VCT Pro Vapor Chaser Tank – 5ml | eCigModShop

    I Joy ACME sub ohm tank: I JOY Clearomizers and coils | eCigModShop

    Sense Herakles
    sub ohm clearomizer: Sense clearomizers and coils | eCigModShop

    Gatling box mod 30 watt: SZ Changing variable wattage and voltage | eCigModShop

    Limited edition I stick 30 in porcelain blue/white Mod Battery:30W Eleaf iStick 2200mAh OLED Screen MOD Battery- Blue&White Porcelain | eCigModShop

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,309
    New software update for Provari P3

    The new Version 38 software upgrade for provari P3 is now available

    It now accept 0.5 Ohm along with some other new menu features

    Also included in the update is a unique puff counter that not only tells the user how much money he/she has saved, but also the number of cigarettes they’ve avoided by vaping instead.
    This tool can be a powerful incentive for new vapers as well as experienced ones.

    Available now on the provape page at Ecigmodshop

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMON@EcigModShop View Post
    New software update for Provari P3

    The new Version 38 software upgrade for provari P3 is now available

    It now accept 0.5 Ohm along with some other new menu features

    Also included in the update is a unique puff counter that not only tells the user how much money he/she has saved, but also the number of cigarettes they’ve avoided by vaping instead.
    This tool can be a powerful incentive for new vapers as well as experienced ones.

    Available now on the provape page at Ecigmodshop
    Roughly how often do the updates come out? I am pretty keen on getting mine updated if I can find it under all the dust lol!
    akef38 likes this.

    Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

    Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,309
    That is the first major update since they came out and they normally will be followed by minor tweaks before another major upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    Roughly how often do the updates come out? I am pretty keen on getting mine updated if I can find it under all the dust lol!

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,309

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,309
    Provari P3 with 0.5 ohm Atlantis is an absolute joy! also on the Kanger subtank mini at 16 watts in a 0.5 ohm taste so much better

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    16,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMON@EcigModShop View Post
    Luv that carbon fibre look.
    SIMON@EcigModShop and akef38 like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMON@EcigModShop View Post
    That is the first major update since they came out and they normally will be followed by minor tweaks before another major upgrade
    Hi Simon, than you for the info I am very interested to do this upgrade as my P3 sits doing nothing because it can't go that low. Is it just the unit I need to send I assume it won't need a battery to be sent with it? Also will you be stocking the new Segelei 75w TC mod or taking pre orders as I am looking at overseas sellers as the mo, but would rather keep the dollars in Australia. Cheers.

    Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

    Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,309
    Hi Blunder

    All you need to do is send the unit with your full name and return address
    no need for batteries
    as far as the segelie I have not heard enough about it but I am being hit with so many new temp control mods my head is spinning
    there is a new mini 50 watt temp control(VF clone) and there is a real game changer from Innokin which i could only see 1 picture of

    I will look in to stocking them as well,why not

    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    Hi Simon, than you for the info I am very interested to do this upgrade as my P3 sits doing nothing because it can't go that low. Is it just the unit I need to send I assume it won't need a battery to be sent with it? Also will you be stocking the new Segelei 75w TC mod or taking pre orders as I am looking at overseas sellers as the mo, but would rather keep the dollars in Australia. Cheers.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    160
    Hi Simon, thank you for the info on the Provari I will get that sorted. I can imagine there is a flood of TC units coming out, the VF sounds good. I was torn between that and the Vapor Shark which won, but really looking for another TC mod so the shark doesn't get hammered and you can never have enough mods, I will wait and see what goodies you have up your sleeve. BBG
    SIMON@EcigModShop likes this.

    Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

    Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:32 PM.